Your predictions for tonight ... Go on record

So many unknowns...

I'm gonna predict that Chis Weatherd has a sack and Hurd has at least one touch go for 20+ yards.

After a nice convincing win, within 2 hours Terry Pedigo will have an extremely long, drunken post. It will be pure gold! Only half of us on here will be able to make sense of it.

Reactions: 1 person
After a nice convincing win, within 2 hours Terry Pedigo will have an extremely long, drunken post. It will be pure gold! Only half of us on here will be able to make sense of it.

0star will declare the volsnation for the national championships let the debate!!!!!!!

sucks as usual. Especially our secondary.

Please D, prove me wrong.

Crow all ready to go. Even something to wash it down. Go WorleyBird!!!!!

Attachments

• thP7XPZ7X1.jpg
    thP7XPZ7X1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 80
  • th05VVZE5Z.jpg
    th05VVZE5Z.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 80
Worley throws 4 Touchdowns. Malone gets one, North gets one, Pearson gets 2.
Worley throws for 300+ yards, only one interception early in the game, and it won't be his fault either.
Our O-Line gets 4 offsides penalties. Butch is livid, and says that we need more consistency from those individuals.
However, the O-Line is MUCH better than we anticipate.
Lane rushes for 150, Hurd rushes for 75, and even Scott gets 30. Lane and Hurd get a touchdown.
Darr only punts 3 times all night.
Barnett, Maggitt, and Jordan Williams all get sacks.
A.J. STILL hasn't learned pass coverage across the middle, but gets 12 tackles anyways.
Michael Williams has several PBU's, and Brian Randolph gets an INT.
George Bullock goes 1-2 on field goals, both over 30+ yards.

Vols win 45-28

Worley will have impeccable pocket presents and Hurd will play so good he will be put on a peddle stool. The defense will play over their heads so the defensive coordinator won't become the escape goat. The crowd will be the valid victorian of the night.

Reactions: 3 people
Worley will have impeccable pocket presents and Hurd will play so good he will be put on a peddle stool. The defense will play over their heads so the defensive coordinator won't become the escape goat. The crowd will be the valid victorian of the night.

Who will be the pre-Madonna?

I like receiving pocket "presents". I wonder how Worley will feel when our linemen give him pocket presents.

33-27 Utah State (2 OT)

More than one UT QB plays
Marlin Lane looks good
Play-calling more conservative than fans would like
The number of freshmen making significant plays is astonishing

VN Store

Back