Your Prediction

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
for the next commit and the big suprise that's coming (there's always one in every class)............

next=Creer
suprise=Jones

I don't think we will get Dwight. Creer is the next to commit and the surprise is probably Martin or Dunlap.

Creer and Moore are next
The big surprise will be on signing day when Marvin Austin signs with the BIG ORANGE.

Because he is from Ohio and Ohio St. is in the running. I read somewhere where his frame will hole 260-280 lbs and he would keep his 4.5 speed. Maybe he'll be the next Reggie White.

Do not think Martin is orignaly from Ohio. I think we get him. :dance2:

Big suprise is Big Marvin Austin.:rock:

:crazy:

Paige would be a big surprise.

I do not think Paige would be a big surprise at all. In fact I like our chances right now as well as UF and I like our chances slightly better than FSU's. FSU just lost another assistant coach. He is very putout by the situation there. I think it comes down to UF or UT. And, it will be a very close battle.

Because he is from Ohio and Ohio St. is in the running. I read somewhere where his frame will hole 260-280 lbs and he would keep his 4.5 speed. Maybe he'll be the next Reggie White.

He only goes to high school in Ohio while he is living with his brother. He is not from Ohio and did not grow up an OSU fan.

VN Store

Back