Your NCAA Season Review

Milo we both have agreed that GT is a better game than Forza. And we both agree that Halo has no PS2 counterpart. Most games come out on both systems and most of those are better on xbox. I am not sure which Japanesse game makers are "crucial". Sure ps2 has a few great titles that xbox doesn't. I don't think that's a deal breaker. Xbox is a mere infant in comparison to ps and I think they have competed quite well and will continue to gain ground.

We can agree to disagree. For ME, I like the built in hard drive, the larger controllers and the slightly better graphics/gameplay. Again it's all just my opinion. I am not even that hardcore of a gamer. I love xbox and you are a ps guy. They are both great systems and both will co-exist. It will be interesting to see how 360 and ps3 stack up.

I think the competition is great and probably makes both systems better.

Sorry milo, I missed that one. I agree with you I think GT is better although I haven't spent a whole lot of time on Forza. It is rated VERY highly by most of the game sites though.

What are some other PS2 games that aren't on xbox. Rachet and Clank is a good one that my nephew loves that is only PS2.

Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Jak And Daxter, Twisted Metal, Virtua Fighter and Tekken, Suikoden, ICO, Ace Combat, Viewtiful Joe, Guilty Gear, Legacy Of Kain...

Those are just the notable ones I can think of.

Sure, a wise guy in evey crowd. You didn't have to list 30. I was thinking about it tonight and you are probably right about the games. Luckily I like mostly sports games and thos are available on both. Jak and Daxter is terrible. Twisted Metal is a good classic game. So I will give you that PS2 has a better selection of exlusive games BUT I still like xbox beter. :p

I don&#39;t know why NCAA would be any better on XBOX than PS2, just different buttons... <_<

Originally posted by Jmxvol@Jul 16, 2005 1:18 PM
I don&#39;t know why NCAA would be any better on XBOX than PS2, just different buttons... <_<
[snapback]114734[/snapback]​

The graphics are better on XBox IF and only IF you have HDTV and the XBox HD hook up.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 16, 2005 3:20 AM
Fair enough... I have both so it doesn&#39;t matter too much.
[snapback]114643[/snapback]​

I also have both. :D

Originally posted by Smokey_Vol@Jul 16, 2005 1:21 PM
The graphics are better on XBox IF and only IF you have HDTV and the XBox HD hook up.
[snapback]114737[/snapback]​

I do. :rocks:

Originally posted by Smokey_Vol@Jul 16, 2005 2:05 PM
Don&#39;t you think its alot sharper?
[snapback]114762[/snapback]​

I think so.

I own versions on both the PS2 and XBox, XBox version&#39;s graphics are only slightly better... Not by a whole lot.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 16, 2005 3:08 PM
I own versions on both the PS2 and XBox, XBox version&#39;s graphics are only slightly better... Not by a whole lot.
[snapback]114816[/snapback]​

You must have a bad xbox, mine is A LOT better than my PS2. :p

I am slow in my season, just beat Bama 52-14. It was actually pretty close heading into the fourth but I picked off Brody three times to blow it wide open. Swain had three TD&#39;s. My Heisman player actually got hurt in the game and Ainge had to come in. Luckily he&#39;s only hurt for this game.

Right now Vandy is 5-0 on my 1st year dynasty. Well since I&#39;m 3-2 with a lose to FL and LSU I played the AL FL game with AL of course and won 37-7. I&#39;m going to try to get UT back into a SEC Championship hunt.

I think I might have to start a dynasty with Vandy or Kentucky and try to elevate either team to the top of the SEC East. Just because it would be a good challenge.

Originally posted by Smokey_Vol@Jul 18, 2005 5:18 PM
Right now Vandy is 5-0 on my 1st year dynasty. Well since I&#39;m 3-2 with a lose to FL and LSU I played the AL FL game with AL of course and won 37-7. I&#39;m going to try to get UT back into a SEC Championship hunt.
[snapback]115662[/snapback]​

now thats determination

Originally posted by duckman398686@Jul 18, 2005 11:32 PM
now thats determination
[snapback]115705[/snapback]​

I agree. That was the first time that I had ever played a game w/ Bama.

As it stands now FL got to lose2 more games, GA one game, and I thought I would never say this Vandy has to lose one game&#33;

Has anyone played against South Carolina in All-American mode? Are they REALLY this horrible? I lost to LSU 21-14 early in my season, but just beat USC 66-14&#33; 7-1, and #1 in the country, with UF and LSU as #2 & #3. Looks like I&#39;ve got rematches with both in my near future... :D

I tend to agree Milo... but now wrap your head around this one, while I was beating Memphis 69-0, UF was LOSING to USC. That&#39;s right, Visorboy beat his alma mater with such a horribly untalented team.

On another note, about the 69-0 score... has anyone else noticed that 06 doesn&#39;t seem to let you kick the PAT if you score on the last play of the game? It hasn&#39;t mattered to me yet, but I would think that it would be a problem in a 10-3 game and you scored with triple zeros on the clock... do you get to kick your PAT then? Has anyone been in this situation in the game? I figure the two times its happened to me was because I was handing the opponent a blowout.

If the PAT (or two point conversion) doesn&#39;t tie or win the game and there is no time left on the clock, then it doesn&#39;t happen.

I just finshed the Bama game with a 62-3 win. At the time Bama w/ #3 @ 6-0

Highlights:
:rocks: I blitzed a "in the zone" Simon on 3rd and 3...they were trying to run a reverse...Simon forced & recovered a fumble and returned it 74 yds for a TD

:rocks: Bo Hardegree even threw for 2 TDs he finshed the game with a rating of 568.6 :w00t:

:rocks: Heffney brought back 2 punts in the fourth

:rocks: With Riggs sitting out for 2 games for missing practice Jakouri and Arian had over a 100 yds rushing

:rocks: Meachem had 131 yds receiving

:rocks: Sears and Toeaina had 12 pancakes each

After I got up 21-3 it seem like they gave up.

1stQ 0-3
2ndQ 7-0
3rdQ 14-0
4thQ 41-0 w/ Bo Hardegree and Jakouri

VN Store

Back