Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

Because the nba is also going to suspend him I’m sure

Suspend for him what? Being stupid??

If they knew about the other stuff at Wolfchase and the 17 year olds and did nothing for months, don't really see how they can do anything now.

Im on the record hoping the league suspends him for a bit as a wakeup call. I just dont see how they get there....

If they knew about the other stuff at Wolfchase and the 17 year olds and did nothing for months, don't really see how they can do anything now.

Im on the record hoping the league suspends him for a bit as a wakeup call. I just dont see how they get there....
Not sure he didn’t break any rules (or laws) with the gun.

I would be very surprised that they’re okay with him flying on a team plane with a firearm

I would be very surprised that they’re okay with him flying on a team plane with a firearm

Was that his firearm? Did it fly on the plane?

Again, if he broke rules, violated the CBA and broke laws, then yeah, suspend him. But it's a real slippery slope if he didnt...

Was that his firearm? Did it fly on the plane?

Again, if he broke rules, violated the CBA and broke laws, then yeah, suspend him. But it's a real slippery slope if he didnt...
I would think those are questions they can get answers to pretty easily. I’m less familiar with the nba cba but I would also bet there’s some type of clause similar to “protecting the shield” in the nfl where he can be suspended for accumulation of events

Reactions: tvolsfan
I would think those are questions they can get answers to pretty easily. I’m less familiar with the nba cba but I would also bet there’s some type of clause similar to “protecting the shield” in the nfl where he can be suspended for accumulation of events

The NBA's is much more player friendly than the NFL's. Silver doesn't have the discretion like Goddell does in these situations....

There is a section on handguns. It can't be brought into arena or team facility. The players have to notify the league of ownership. It's quiet as to whether a team flight is considered a "facility".

Reactions: TBrown
There's a scenario where [insert anything you could dream up to put on your podcast to get hits].

WTH is going on here? Is this a "suspension" for bad optics or is Ja going "in the dark" like Aaron Rodgers? What mental health issue has led him to strippers and guns, lol? Feels like just more TBrown hiding from the media narrative if this drags out weeks. Maybe everyone will forget.

VN Store

Back