Your favorite memorabilia

holdemvol

I kick myself every day during the season over the things I have passed up over the years. Neyland seating, turf, etc. That said, show me your favorite pieces. My favorite doesn't have much monetary value, but as the son of a man who loves to fish, this hat is priceless.

Attachments

• 20150912_004722.jpg
    20150912_004722.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I kick myself every day during the season over the things I have passed up over the years. Neyland seating, turf, etc. That said, show me your favorite pieces. My favorite doesn't have much monotary value, but as son of a man who loves to fish, this hat is priceless.

Yep, GBO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
GBO part 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have a Tennessee blanket my mom made me for Christmas two years ago. Its priceless to me.

An Exit sign that may or may not be similar looking to those seen inside Hess Hall, and makes an excellent bar light. And of which no pictures will be shown.

I have a framed game jersey signed by EB, and a Vols 'Players Only' bench from the golf course they use in Knoxville. Not sure how the bench showed up at my house. Just there one day. True story.

Authentic football helmet, and the Pride hats (for both my wife and I).

670F43F0-FB8D-41B0-B5B2-1D8264DBA948_zpsbjdtrl13.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Authentic football helmet, and the Pride hats (for both my wife and I).

670F43F0-FB8D-41B0-B5B2-1D8264DBA948_zpsbjdtrl13.jpg

I see you have Tom Brady's balls....

EDIT: come to think of it, I think that's wrong. More accurate to say that Tom Brady likes your balls.

They are Tennessee balls, after all. Go Vols!

Last edited:
I see you have Tom Brady's balls....

EDIT: come to think of it, I think that's wrong. More accurate to say that Tom Brady likes your balls.

They are Tennessee balls, after all. Go Vols!

They roll off the shelf when properly inflated =)

They roll off the shelf when properly inflated =)

Heh, I hear you man.

Here's an inexpensive solution, and a great plus is, they often come in Vols orange:

fbt0300004mainmedium.jpg

Thanks for your family's years in PotS! :salute:

I've got a UT game ball signed by EB, a helmet lamp my grandfather gave me, a handmade I Will Give My All sign, and a copy of Football As A War Game that are my favorites.

around 800+ autographed & game used jersey Vols football and basketball cards and 32 Vols signed mini helmets - 60+ color 8x10 photos signed by various Vol players and Full size Vol helmets signed by Peyton Manning and 1 by the 2014 team

The 98 NC ring in my avatar
<-------

And this: Helmet worn in the Tax Slayer Bowl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1
I have a shadow box that I've put all of the ticket stubs from games that I have attended since 1987.

VN Store

Back