Youns have a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Blue Ridge in Virginia...

Go Vols!

1e411af21b38febe5f292a105cabb0a0--west-va-west-virginia.jpg
Miss that place. Was in Nelson county for a while nothing on earth like it. Fell in love with a UVA cheerleader there!

Miss that place. Was in Nelson county for a while nothing on earth like it. Fell in love with a UVA cheerleader there!
You need to come back up...Hwy 151 is now known as the "Alcohol Highway" with MANY breweries, vineyards, distilleries, cideries and BEAUTIFUL views...

amv04.jpg

Merry Christmas from..."Almost Heaven...West(ern) Virginia..." - Just like "Dixieland Delight" is about TENNESSE and NOT Alabama..."Take Me home Country Roads" describes Western Virginia...NOT West Virginia!

Last edited:
God, I love all you Volunteers spread out all over the country and, indeed, the world. Especially you who are serving our country in the military, or our communities as police, firefighters, EMTs, teachers, and docs/nurses.

On behalf of @Carl Pickens , myself, and any other vn.com member in our area, Merry Christmas from Lebanon/ Gallatin/ Mt Juliet/ Hendersonville.

Go Vols!

You need to come back up...Hwy 151 is now known as the "Alcohol Highway" with MANY breweries, vineyards, distilleries, cideries and BEAUTIFUL views...

amv04.jpg

Merry Christmas from..."Almost Heaven...West(ern) Virginia..." - Just like "Dixieland Delight" is about TENNESSE and NOT Alabama..."Take Me home Country Roads" describes Western Virginia...NOT West Virginia!
Maybe Bill, Taffy, and John was bad at geography and Monongahela has too many silly bulls.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: TAF

VN Store

Back