You know what sucks this year

volberry

Sorry the title was supposed to be you know what sucks this year lmao. sorry bout that. But what sucks is when almost every team in the entire sec is prime to be beat we have out worst team i like 25 years. last years team beats every team we play except maybe bama.

Last edited:
Odd title. I can agree that I suck, but you don't have to put it on the marquee for everyone.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is crap, I'm wearing a sleaveless shirt right now and live by a lake. I AM FOCUSED!!!

When almost every team in the entire sec is prime to be beat we have out worst team i like 25 years. last years team beats every team we play except maybe bama.

:blink: This reminds me, Tomorrow I am sending a donation to the special olympics......

Sorry the title was supposed to be you know what sucks this year lmao. sorry bout that. But what sucks is when almost every team in the entire sec is prime to be beat we have out worst team i like 25 years. last years team beats every team we play except maybe bama.
grammar is what sucks this year!

All good my friend!!! We all make mistakes. GO VOLS!

picard-palm-face,L-6-192570-13.jpg

VN Store

Back