You guys made fun of me

I have a deep hatred for the University of Florida.

Come someone answer me this: Why does Florida sign 3 top-rated QBs in this class when they already have Tebow?

Cameron Newton: 5-star
John Brantley: 4-star
Bryan Waggener: 3-star

Okay, so maybe only 2 top-rated QBs. But seriously, what's the point?

Cameron Newton: 5-star
John Brantley: 4-star
Bryan Waggener: 3-star

Okay, so maybe only 2 top-rated QBs. But seriously, what's the point?

Because they're young kids. One of them will be transfering out in a couple years.

I have a deep hatred for the University of Florida.

Come someone answer me this: Why does Florida sign 3 top-rated QBs in this class when they already have Tebow?

Can someone tell me how Tebow gets a girl with a rack like that?

Can someone tell me how Tebow gets a girl with a rack like that?
I would imagine that the fact that he will be starting next season at QB for a team that just won the NC has a little something to do with it.

Urban Meyer's Florida Gators are leading the race for the nation's top recruiting class with one week to go before Signing Day. Two other SEC teams, Tennessee and LSU, are also in the mix for the top spot. How those schools close will determine which wins the race for the top class in 2007.

Yes they have a good class but UT is right there in the headline too.

I would think that the NC is canceled out by him being a home-schooled social dork and he sure looks like a pillow biter. Im willing to wager that the girl is just a friend. They probably do each others nails.

I would think that the NC is canceled out by him being a home-schooled social dork and he sure looks like a pillow biter. Im willing to wager that the girl is just a friend. They probably do each others nails.
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

I actually had tears in my eyes from laughing when I read that.

just as long as something is getting nailed

I think that is his sister in the pic. There may still be nails involved though.

VN Store

Back