You get what you pay for.

I never tried to justify a loss to GA State, but if it makes you feel better to use crap data, you do you. It is still inaccurate.

Crap Data?? The only Crap is people trying to justify losing to GA State. Oh.. they're a good team.. they got good athletes... blah.. blah.. blah..

IT's Georgia Freaking State!! And we lost to them at Home. Under no circumstance should we have lost to Ga State. Period. Trying to justify it shows how desperate some have become.

Crap Data?? The only Crap is people trying to justify losing to GA State. Oh.. they're a good team.. they got good athletes... blah.. blah.. blah..

IT's Georgia Freaking State!! And we lost to them at Home. Under no circumstance should we have lost to Ga State. Period. Trying to justify it shows how desperate some have become.
Correct. There is no scenario that this loss is acceptable. Pruitt already had a lot to prove and basically steered the thing into the ditch. Team looked unprepared and unmotivated.

I heard that too, and flatly disagree with it. Nobody, at least nobody rational, is expecting playoffs and National Championships. All anybody is asking is to not get beaten by teams we have to pay to play us, and compete in the East. That should be the expectation. If you have a chance to win the East, you get more opportunities. But that is where it starts.

It all boils down to....don’t be embarrassing.[/QUOTE]
I'm just sad that I have to lower my expectations below this. Which is where I began before the season started.

I heard that too, and flatly disagree with it. Nobody, at least nobody rational, is expecting playoffs and National Championships. All anybody is asking is to not get beaten by teams we have to pay to play us, and compete in the East. That should be the expectation. If you have a chance to win the East, you get more opportunities. But that is where it starts.

It all boils down to....don’t be embarrassing.

I'm just sad that I have to lower my expectations below this. Which is where I began before the season started.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol

Reading comprehension is so overrated.

We shouldnt have lost to unranked Memphis as the #6th ranked team in the nation having one of the greatest QBs to ever play as our leader either. But it happened.

VN Store

Back