You can't make this stuff up

ZippyMorocco

A woman has sued Geico, claiming she contracted a STD from having sex in the car of a GEICO policy holder. The MO court of appeals upheld a $5M judgement.

This is a strange case. From what I can tell, there is companion litigation in federal court that may quash the state court judgment. I’m curious what the policy limits were.

This is a strange case. From what I can tell, there is companion litigation in federal court that may quash the state court judgment. I’m curious what the policy limits were.
This may make it to SC. And become a statute by which others are judged, a Landmark decision?

We are not responsible for anything anymore.....pretty soon your Big Mac will say on the box..."Please chew or you may choke", and that is the
way it is now. Ever since there was a case won over the hot coffee at McDonalds, it opened up everything. Next time you go buy an iron, take
a look at the instructions, they will say things like " don't iron with your clothes on" etc, it has gotten beyond ridiculous :confused:

We are not responsible for anything anymore.....pretty soon your Big Mac will say on the box..."Please chew or you may choke", and that is the
way it is now. Ever since there was a case won over the hot coffee at McDonalds, it opened up everything. Next time you go buy an iron, take
a look at the instructions, they will say things like " don't iron with your clothes on" etc, it has gotten beyond ridiculous :confused:
50 years ago your car manual told you how to adjust the valves. Now it tells you not to drink the battery acid.

VN Store

Back