You can donate to kill black babies

Sangar believed in eugenics and looked down on blacks, Asians, and 3rd World people in general. No one can argue this point. And for anyone to naively believe that she did not actively promote black population control here in America is kidding themselves.

That is 100% correct, but it applied to promoting all non-white or lower developed population control. Yes, blacks were involved, but my point is that her idealism was a sign of the times. Racism and the mindset she had was extremely common and really mainstream at that time in history.

I have said nothing to the contrary of this. I just denounce the idea that her idea was to come up with a way to systematically eliminate blacks, as was earlier suggested. She, and many others, felt minority races, who at that time were still very very underprivelaged on a huge scale, couldn't support their population growth. She was right, but they way of thinking back then was sickening, and it makes her look worse than she really was.

As I have said, I am pro life. And I simply could not agree with you more. I hate abortion. But PP offers more than just that and I know I sound so liberal and about seven years ago you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger bleeding heart than myself. However, I'm just playing devils advocate here and expose this clear prank or at least give an inside look to a non profit worker accepting a donation for yes abortions, but also for sex ed and counselling and support.
I would never ever want anyone to abort their precious God given child, but in the event they are too young or dumb or simply do not have the support, I am also not ready to feed our unprepared young women to the healers in the ally. I would rather them, IF they must, be provided a safe evnvironment that furthermore provides counselling and education to prevent such a horrible occurance from ever happening again. As I have said, I am Pro Life. But I'm not so self induldged that I can't see good in what PP is doing, no matter who founded the organization.

VN Store

Back