Yor’e #2 seed BasketVols Vs the NCAA. Next up pardew Sunday’ at 2:20

Ok, now that it’s over I’m going to complain.

How can they take points off the board several plays later?
If it wasn’t goal tending then it would have been Tennessee ball on the rebound. You can’t go back and give the possession back so how can you take the points?

If it wasn’t goal tending then it would have been Tennessee ball on the rebound. You can’t go back and give the possession back so how can you take the points?
Because it's us. Just like in football, once the ball is snapped they allegedly can't review, unless it's Tennessee. Heck, I swear one game we ran a whole play, then they stopped to go review the play before. I might have dreamed that, but I'd swear it happened 🤣

Reactions: Tin Man

How can they be in the bonus and have only 2 fouls called on them at the end of the game.

When it was live I was questioning it. Then my thought was if you do that, shouldn't you be giving us the ball?

Because it's us. Just like in football, once the ball is snapped they allegedly can't review, unless it's Tennessee. Heck, I swear one game we ran a whole play, then they stopped to go review the play before. I might have dreamed that, but I'd swear it happened 🤣
I believe it's a fairly new rule that the refs review all goal tending call at the next tv commercial break. I've seen and heard them talk about it a lot this year.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back