Yes, It Was a Coup Attempt. Here’s Why.

They played their base like the fools they knew they were............

"If Republicans could cast enough of a shadow on Biden's victory on January 6, Bannon said, it would be hard for Biden to govern. Millions of Americans would consider him illegitimate. They would ignore him. They would dismiss him and wait for Trump to run again.
"'We are going to kill it in the crib. Kill the Biden presidency in the crib,' he said."

"It was a planned revolution," Woodward and Costa write. "Steve Bannon's vision coming to life. Bring it all down, blow it up, burn it, and emerge with power."
When the votes tallies change (go down) on live tv, it was rigged.

LMFAO pretty much everyone here expected Pence to do exactly what he did and he did it pretty damn composed I might add however don’t let that get in the way of your stupid ass stump speech 😂
And boy was Trump pissed at Pence. Trump tried desperately to intimidate Pence into reversing the election results.
It's pretty obvious that Trump was attempting to overthrow the election which he knew he had lost. Still is.
And some people still ask, "what did Trump ever do that was so bad?"

Reactions: TN Ribs
And boy was Trump pissed at Pence. Trump tried desperately to intimidate Pence into reversing the election results.
It's pretty obvious that Trump was attempting to overthrow the election which he knew he had lost. Still is.
“But Trump😂

20EA3473-C606-4353-A9B6-BA2428391C33.gif

Reactions: hog88

I thought Trump was so insane/out of control and nobody in his cabinet would satnd up to him the Miley had to call the Chinese and make generals swear an oath to him not to launch nukes?

lol....
There are some nuts reading this thread who still like Trump.
Some of the nuttier nuts even believe the election was stolen.
Pence did the right thing and Trump hates him for it......pretty much sums it all up.
Double down “but Trump” 🤣🤡

I thought Trump was so insane/out of control and nobody in his cabinet would satnd up to him the Miley had to call the Chinese and make generals swear an oath to him not to launch nukes?
Well that too and they were heros for doing so but … “BUT TRUMP”! 😂

All true. Luckily Pence pulled a Milley and ignored what Trump wanted because he knew he was insane.
Once Pence had his brief Profile in Courage, Trump spiraled even deeper into insanity.
Milley was willing to provide that much needed protection in the ever increasing likelihood that Trump went totally off the rails.

Isn't this thread about the coup attempt?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Trump play a small role in that?
What Trump does on a daily basis is trigger your TDS riddled ass. In fact this whole thread is about how your TDS riddled asses get triggered

Wasting your time, man.
When they know they've been had, they spew "but, but, Trump" and "TDS."
Bless their hearts...it's all they know.
Actually that’s your goto play Cletus whenever Biden is attacked. Immediately followed by overtly strong protests that you didn’t vote for him 😂🤡

The TDS claim is factual… because you clearly have it.

Wasting your time, man.
When they know they've been had, they spew "but, but, Trump" and "TDS."
Bless their hearts...it's all they know.
I realized early on that the surest sign that someone was suffering from TDS was them accusing others of suffering from TDS.
It's the zombie horde who are deranged.

It was stolen. You and I both know it.

Wrong. The election was not stolen. I know that even before the election, Trump lied by saying that was the only way he could lose. When he did lose, he just kept telling that lie. When his own lawyers were asked by judges to present evidence for fraud, they stated that they had no evidence of fraud in the election and were not alleging fraud. Even Trump's own suck-up Attorney General told him that there was no fraud which would affect the outcome of the election. You are lying about the election because your man lost.

Reactions: lostsheep
Wrong. The election was not stolen. I know that even before the election, Trump lied by saying that was the only way he could lose. When he did lose, he just kept telling that lie. When his own lawyers were asked by judges to present evidence for fraud, they stated that they had no evidence of fraud and were not alleging fraud. Even Trump's own suck-up Attorney General told him that there was no fraud which would affect the outcome of the election. You are lying about the election because your man lost.
And more truth

VN Store

Back