Yes BHH , you can play!

I can't remember which game it was, but Uros had the same kind of game where the light just came on a few weeks ago. Obviously BHH has much more skill and potential, and we got a glimpse of what he can do today for the first time all season, seemingly. If he can just give that effort and play smart defense, he will change the dynamic of this team.

I can't remember which game it was, but Uros had the same kind of game where the light just came on a few weeks ago. Obviously BHH has much more skill and potential, and we got a glimpse of what he can do today for the first time all season, seemingly. If he can just give that effort and play smart defense, he will change the dynamic of this team.
LSU. BHH has WAY more potential though.

HH is very young, I have been hard on his game not because I don’t like him just think he is awfully young. But Barnes hung with him today after a series of mistakes and he hung with it and made some good plays. Clearly it was his best game even with a few turnovers and mistakes. He is playing more inside and slowly getting better with overall D. He rebounded well today. The young man is working, he hit a 3 today but he needs to keep playing the 10ft on in game as well. As time and confidence grow the 3 may be part of his game, especially when left wide open. But for now he needs to play like he did today work the mid range and on in game and keep getting better at it. He made a stride today. There will be setbacks but him and Adioo are going to help us down the road. It was a big boost of confidence for HH today. GBO!

When BHH shot the three I was like....noooooo. Then it went in and I said...yesssssss. lol. Good job BHH.
I understand the feeling but BHH can shoot the three ball fine. His role on this team hasn’t allowed him to do it though. I foresee the 3 ball as a part of his game in the future. I fully expect he and Aidoo to really improve this off season.

Like I said before, we are the richest in bigs going in to next year we have ever been. Uros, Nkamhoua, BHH, Aidoo and Tamba going into next year assuming no transfers. That is 3, 7 ish footers. Uros is a dick. And I mean that as a compliment. He is not dirty at all but damn he is good a pissing off some opponents and getting in their heads. I love it. Tamba, BHH and Aidoo appear to have the most potential but don't underestimate the difference in having a 24 and 22 year old body (Uros and Olivier next year), vs that of a 19 year olds.

Last edited:
Reactions: livefaith
I’m happy to see BHH is taking hard coaching and showing more energy on the court.

I’ve said all along that this kid is extremely talented and has the tools to be an future NBA player.

Obviously there’s plenty of room for improvement. However, he had a great game last night. Hope to see him take over during Tournament time.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back