Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Huh? Where you been?

Better late than never...

VolnGERMANY

LOL. Yeah, I tried watching it 2 years ago after my brother in law recommended it. Couldn't watch the first season streaming, even on the paramount app. And I hate watching anything out of order. Now I found it on DVD at the base library.

Makes sense it's the Wyoming game.

Wasn't listed in the end credits.

You should be watching Beth… I love Tennessee football but dang man.

Beth is okay in small doses. She reminds me of the second ex-wife that I avoided. She is here for a good time, not a long time. In my experience that type of personality is let down in the bedroom. It is the ones with a more reserved personality that end up rocking your world. Maybe its just an anticipation thing?

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F6e86d3b0-ceb0-11e7-9957-1b360ac484a2.jpg

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Does anybody really give a rats ass about Jimmy’s story? They could have killed him off and the show wouldn’t have even skipped a beat. Although this season is just plain lazy.

It’s another spin off coming up-6666. I guess Jimmy will be in it. This Yellowstone episode pretty dull

Does anybody really give a rats ass about Jimmy’s story? They could have killed him off and the show wouldn’t have even skipped a beat. Although this season is just plain lazy.
Jimmy is boring and brings nothing to the show. He's just filler.

It’s another spin off coming up-6666. I guess Jimmy will be in it. This Yellowstone episode pretty dull
Won’t watch. I know it’s based off a real Texas ranch but if it has Jimmy in it I just don’t care

I think we get a Rocky IV type montage and he returns to the ranch as a super cowboy. The writers and producers got tired of his lovable loser story arc. Jimmy the Badass would be some fun.

Apparently, Taylor Sheridan, director/creator bought the real 6666 ranch. That’s where 6666 and I think the other spin off-1883 are being filmed.

Just getting in to this. Almost finished season 2. Do they ever explain why Beth hates Jamie so bad? She is vicious to him and wants him dead/out of the family bad. Need to know the back story there.

Just getting in to this. Almost finished season 2. Do they ever explain why Beth hates Jamie so bad? She is vicious to him and wants him dead/out of the family bad. Need to know the back story there.

yeah they cover that in season 3.

VN Store

Back