Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

True, who needs 2 heavy plates when all you need is an idroid. At least doc in Back to the future had steel plates with string.

Not mention the other rounds that entered his body with no real help on the way.

The office blast was portrayed as huge and no bath tub to jump into with Mel Gibson.

Kayce might have the best chance but they were about point blank range and bodies don't just top because a bullet hits them,.

Very entertaining but hard to justify a 4th season unless its way in the future with kayce's wife and kid.
4th season already confirmed and filming.
https://www.newsweek.com/yellowstone-season-4-release-date-cast-trailer-plot-paramount-1527111

Kayce had a vest and a desk for some cover. John should be screwed but no way they kill him off.....

I don’t remember seeing a vest on Kacey. But he flipped his desk for cover and he’s a SEAL so I think he’ll be fine. As unlikely as I thought It to be I can’t rule out the possibility that John Dutton might be the one that gets killed. I’d never think Costner would be killed off until the end because he is a big draw for the show. It’s what got my attention when it was announced. Initially I thought they were saying his phone stopped the bullet but it looked like there was an entry and exit hole with blood on one side of the phone when he turned it in his hand. Or maybe the phone stops the bullet enough that it’s only a minor wound. Maybe it’ll just be a slow several episodes death if anything.

They did some serious foreshadowing. Jamie’s real father told him he had to kill the king to run Yellowstone ranch. Chief rainwater’s lawyer gave him the big speech about following the masters rules, killing Dutton, and allowing Rainwater’s man to make war. Then of course there was Roark’s lawyer saying to treat it like an oil deal in Yemen and telling Roark he needs to play dirty.

And I forgot Rip finding the wounded horse, shooting it, then seeing circling vultures over the ridge and had the comment “the whole f...ing valleys dying today. “

What was the boom kacey’s wife heard when she was on the phone at the end with Kayce when his office was attacked? She turned around right afterward. Was she supposed to be in town and heard the explosion at Beths office or was it something they’re saving for next season?

Last edited:
I have YouTube TV and they recently added Paramount Channel. I was very excited because I want to watch this show. Unfortunately, with Paramount and its app, you cannot go back and watch seasons 1 and 2. I have been searching for ways to watch seasons 1 and 2 without buying each individual show. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Cinema APK or any of the apps that work on a firestick. I am sure other guys on here know more about how to access.

I have YouTube TV and they recently added Paramount Channel. I was very excited because I want to watch this show. Unfortunately, with Paramount and its app, you cannot go back and watch seasons 1 and 2. I have been searching for ways to watch seasons 1 and 2 without buying each individual show. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.
We just started: got the free trial from PeacockTV, then $5/$10 a month with/without ads. At one show a night, it will only take a month. Trust me, the show is worth that chump change so far.

I agree, the whole season was a bit of a wash for me

I don't think I'm gonna make it. Trying to watch season 3 but this show is getting so boring. Every episode has one or two lengthy conversations about how important their land is to them and how they gotta fight for it. It's getting ridiculous. It doesn't help that none of the Duttons are very likable.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdaddy
Does anyone know where I can watch this in full from season 1? I have YouTube tv and it only had the first 4 episodes of season 1.

Late notice to all YouTube TV subscribers, but I believe Paramount recently ran a marathon of this series for all three seasons. I had complained that I was interested in this show, but YouTube TV only allowed you to see season 3. So I went back and re-added this back to my library and plan to now start from the beginning and check on this series. Not sure if they will be doing this again.

We finally finished season 3 last night. I thought the ending was rushed and cheap.
I so did too! Left me scratching my head and then to make one of the characters adopted just to add drama to the plot. If they don't watch it, they are going to detract from the show itself! I understand drama sells but that was just totally off key!

Loving Clarice on there! Buying that actress for the role more than Jodie Foster. May not get another season.

VN Store

Back