XFL 2023

"The home team will always make the choice to kick, receive or defer to start the game. The visitors will make that choice to start overtime. "

I still think Rock Paper Scissors is the way they should go.

But would take longer than a coin toss.

The Week 1 schedule:

February 8, 2020
Seattle Dragons at DC Defenders - 2:00 PM EST ABC
Los Angeles Wildcats at Houston Roughnecks - 5:00 PM EST FOX

February 9, 2020
Tampa Bay Vipers at New York Guardians - 2:00 PM EST FOX
St. Louis BattleHawks at Dallas Renegades - 5:00 PM EST ESPN

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
The XFL definitely has a major advantage over the AAF in that every game will be nationally televised on networks that people actually get. Now whether people watch or not is another story, although the AAF did get pretty good ratings when it was on CBS or TNT.

6AEE16A9-6389-47E7-808B-0A3CB193D56E.jpeg
Each team will have their own game ball this season.

I guess since Detroit doesn’t have a team I’ll be pulling for the Tampa Bay Vipers since I live in this area.

The XFL definitely has a major advantage over the AAF in that every game will be nationally televised on networks that people actually get. Now whether people watch or not is another story, although the AAF did get pretty good ratings when it was on CBS or TNT.
Yeah CBS had stake in the AAF succeeding but did nothing to help by not having more games on CBS.

Yeah CBS had stake in the AAF succeeding but did nothing to help by not having more games on CBS.

Putting the games on CBSSN was I guess better than nothing, but the channel is so small potatoes compared to the ESPN networks, FS1, and even NBCSN that they don't even report ratings for CBSSN. TNT would have been a much better choice to have most of their games, and having a main game on the main CBS network every weekend would have been much better.

VN Store

Back