Xbox Series X preorders start 9/22

Wait....you can't buy these without doing the payment plan?

Wait....you can't buy these without doing the payment plan?
"Empowering you with freedom and choice is core to everything we do at Xbox. In addition to the traditional option of purchasing the new generation of Xbox Series X and S at $499 (Estimated Retail Price) and $299 (Estimated Retail Price) respectively, we’re expanding our Xbox All Access program to 12 countries this holiday, with more to come in 2021."

"Empowering you with freedom and choice is core to everything we do at Xbox. In addition to the traditional option of purchasing the new generation of Xbox Series X and S at $499 (Estimated Retail Price) and $299 (Estimated Retail Price) respectively, we’re expanding our Xbox All Access program to 12 countries this holiday, with more to come in 2021."
So I wonder how much the games pass is gonna be a month....because if you get the Series S on that monthly payment plan that's gonna end up being $600 for those 2 years.

So I wonder how much the games pass is gonna be a month....because if you get the Series S on that monthly payment plan that's gonna end up being $600 for those 2 years.
My understanding is the the $25/$35 a month gets you the console and Gamepass ultimate.

My understanding is the the $25/$35 a month gets you the console and Gamepass ultimate.
I understand that...but I want to know how game pass would be without the payment plan. Am I gonna be saving money doing the plan or just buying the system straight up and then signing up for pass?

I understand that...but I want to know how game pass would be without the payment plan. Am I gonna be saving money doing the plan or just buying the system straight up and then signing up for pass?
Ah, I gotcha now. Game Pass Ultimate currently runs $15 a month. So $360 over 2 years. Your saving about $60 buck with the Series S and $20 on the Series X.

Playstation was hard and no one really knew when they were opening. Lots of people had no idea they went up early or weren't paying attention that day.

Can't wait to see this go down with everyone knowing when.

Playstation was hard and no one really knew when they were opening. Lots of people had no idea they went up early or weren't paying attention that day.

Can't wait to see this go down with everyone knowing when.
Just look at the RTX 3080 if you want to see what it's going to look like

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
Just look at the RTX 3080 if you want to see what it's going to look like

The biggest cluster**** in recent memory I've seen for a release. I don't think it was a paper launch exactly, but I can't argue against anyone who thinks it was. Huang just laughed all of the way to the bank.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
Anyone trying to get one pre-ordered today? I'm giving it a shot
Yep, I’ll shoot for the Series X. Got lucky with the PS5 already so I may end up gifting the XBOX if I get it or letting someone have it for retail that really wants it.

I was able to snag one through the post exchange. If anyone here is military I think that’s the only place that still has pre-orders in stock.

Reactions: BearCat204
Amazon is shipping me a PS5 and XBOX. Going to be a fun week. No idea what I'm keeping yet.

Was able to snag an X from Gamestop online. Had in the cart and had to refresh a hundred times, then at checkout a hundred times, and then for the payment a hundred times lol. Finally secured one though

VN Store

Back