Xbox 360 Custom Conference NCAA 12 dynasty

I'll stick until the patch is released out of hope.

I totally freaking hate being able to get a sack every pass play when I want, calling cover 3 all game to shut someone down, blocking every fg and pat attempt that I want, completing most of my deep passes, Power I Sweeps. If anybody relies on those things then don't fool yourself into thinking you're good.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I totally freaking hate being able to get a sack every pass play when I want, calling cover 3 all game to shut someone down, blocking every fg and pat attempt that I want, completing most of my deep passes, Power I Sweeps. If anybody relies on those things then don't fool yourself into thinking you're good.

I haven't blocked a field goal in years.

I don't do it. Its the fact that I can if i chose to that make me dislike this game. I play as legit as anybody. You need some reading comprehension skills, chief.

I don't do it. Its the fact that I can if i chose to that make me dislike this game. I play as legit as anybody. You need some reading comprehension skills, chief.

Pretty sure you need some sarcasm comprehension, pal.

My hate for this game turned off my meter.

Then Luke Skywalker chimes in and tries to tell Yoda how to use his lightsaber.

Beat Washington... something to something. I cannot remember, Captain Morgan took over in the second

help help i exploit the money plays call me the golden god of ncaa im depressed

help help i exploit the money plays call me the golden god of ncaa im depressed

I don't play that way skull, because I choose not to. I'd rather play anybody straight up instead of playing cheeseball. I know how to do the bull**** to, strictly, fight fire with fire. I'll x and o with anybody and try to out stick anybody. The gameplay is still garbage right now.

Just realized that tommy t took a loss for his day of absence. Most of my visits were against Georgia but that's what I get....lol.

Smokey, I'll be home 9 central.

I probably wont be playing tonite. I have a thing with some old friends tonite and I will more than likely be completely bombed afterwards. So Bass I will be able to play you tomorrow night cuzzz

Just realized that tommy t took a loss for his day of absence. Most of my visits were against Georgia but that's what I get....lol.

Smokey, I'll be home 9 central.
Mason forgot to mention a rule to you.

Page 46 line 32
Once you drop out, you have to wait a minimal of two games before you can return. :)

I am home now but will be mowing first, so 10p est shouldn't be a problem for. Also, I am off tomorrow if need be.

I probably wont be playing tonite. I have a thing with some old friends tonite and I will more than likely be completely bombed afterwards. So Bass I will be able to play you tomorrow night cuzzz

So you can play tonight then.

K. I've already lost all my close recruiting battles because of my 42-7 win over Georgia becoming a big loss. That should be enough punishment.

VN Store

Back