WWE Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next NXT Takeover event will be on February 11th and the main event will be Sami Zayne vs Kevin Owens for the NXT title. Can't Wait.

I wasn't just talking about faces. I forgot to name Rollins too, even though i hate the curbstomp.

Both Rollins and Bryan are in unique situations where they have a great storyline to push them. But neither of those stories can continue much longer. Bryan's injury was actually a blessing in disguise for creative because it extended his existing storyline. Will be interesting to see how the characters can go from here. But inside the ring they are equal at best and Bryan has the edge imo. He just has too many moves. I like the curbstomp, but they were starting to seriously overuse it. I'm sure that hasn't stopped in my two week sabbatical.

Both Rollins and Bryan are in unique situations where they have a great storyline to push them. But neither of those stories can continue much longer. Bryan's injury was actually a blessing in disguise for creative because it extended his existing storyline. Will be interesting to see how the characters can go from here. But inside the ring they are equal at best and Bryan has the edge imo. He just has too many moves. I like the curbstomp, but they were starting to seriously overuse it. I'm sure that hasn't stopped in my two week sabbatical.

I didn't watch Monday but they showed highlights of him curbstomping Cena and Lesnar during their match contract signing.

One thing I like about the curb stomp is that it always had bad connotations to it before Rollins started using it. Curb stomps were something bad people ganged up on others and did. In that light, it really is the perfect bad guy move.

Reactions: 1 person
And this is for you Roman Reigns fans on here:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1W7StCbqk[/youtube]

Looks like I'm going to have to watch Monday just for the reunion. I'm a sucker for bringing in the old guys back.

Also, didn't realize Batista was 46 years old. Wow.

Looks like I'm going to have to watch Monday just for the reunion. I'm a sucker for bringing in the old guys back.

Also, didn't realize Batista was 46 years old. Wow.

Seems like lately they only bring back legends to garner heat for a bad guy...so who is it gonna be this time? They still need to force more heat for Barrett, so I'm going with Barrett.

I was considering it but gotta be at work at 6 the next day and find a babysitter so not looking likely.

If the main event is what's being advertised here on commercials (Reigns/Cena vs Rollins/Big Show) then I'll be pissed I bought tickets. But I've never been to a PPV so I figured I'd go while it's here. Pretty crazy that WWE has been here 4 times in 16 months.

Yeah it's pretty sweet. I'll definately be taking my boy when he gets older. I haven't attended an event since 2008.

And that would be a horrible main event.

If the main event is what's being advertised here on commercials (Reigns/Cena vs Rollins/Big Show) then I'll be pissed I bought tickets. But I've never been to a PPV so I figured I'd go while it's here. Pretty crazy that WWE has been here 4 times in 16 months.

I doubt that ends up being the main event. They wouldn't tell a venue the main event of a ppv that far a head of time. The Rumble hasn't happen yet and they won't build up an angle for Fast Lane until after the Rumble.

Does anyone else miss the days of using the Intercontinental Championship to elevate a mid carder to a main eventer.

no, as mentioned ad nauseam in this thread, we miss the days when the IC Belt stood strong enough to be the main event. HBK, Warrior, Honky Tonk Man, etc.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back