WVU v. UConn

emainvol

Giver of Sexy
There is a lot of game left, but right now West Virginia is looking like not only a tournament worthy team, but a strong Sweet Sixteen contender. Huggs has the boys up.

It's about time the Big East officials made themselves known in this tournament.

yes, that's sarcasm.

I don't care if it is an NBA arena Sean McDonough, there is no continuation in college basketball.

UConn certainly isn't getting any help from the officials. God, if the officiating is this bad in the tourney, it's going to be painful to watch.

Mountaineers are handing it to the Huskies right now and we all should be WV fans at this time. Every game like this makes UT look that much better!

Mountaineers are handing it to the Huskies right now and we all should be WV fans at this time. Every game like this makes UT look that much better!

Agreed.

This one should come down to the end. Joe Alexander is playing his a** off right now.

West Virginia has simply out-toughed and out-hustled the Huskies. This is a very good win for them, it should make them a lock to make the field.

West Virginia has simply out-toughed and out-hustled the Huskies. This is a very good win for them, it should make them a lock to make the field.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Without a doubt, West Virginia is a lock for the tournament now. UConn just didn't come to play this afternoon.

UConn, I know the game was all but over, but if you don't care enough to get back in that situation, I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. Not to mention not even trying to foul with 40 seconds left in a two possession game? Wow, that's just mind-boggling

Just another example of Huggs' brilliance.

I guess he's a just plain good coach huh?

Never followed too closely to Cincy, but Huggs is making it look like most of those teams underachieved with how he's getting this undermanned WVU squad to play.

VN Store

Back