Wtf

I had a coworker call me once he say a spark and the lights in the house flickered so I went out there and in the basement they had stuff spliced everywhere and hanging and the house was wrapped and they stapled the electric wire around the house to add stuff and so I told the customer we was not going to be able to do any work there well while we was looking she called the fire department and the fire chief came out I was walking looking and heard siren's thought oh hell she done did it now I walked in and the breaker box had wires coming in it from everywhere and it was the bulb fuses the customer thought my tech had done something but he didn't he just bumped into a wire. The fire chief pulled there power kicked them out and taped up the house and said they couldn't move back in until it was up to code. TL DC

I had a coworker call me once he say a spark and the lights in the house flickered so I went out there and in the basement they had stuff spliced everywhere and hanging and the house was wrapped and they stapled the electric wire around the house to add stuff and so I told the customer we was not going to be able to do any work there well while we was looking she called the fire department and the fire chief came out I was walking looking and heard siren's thought oh hell she done did it now I walked in and the breaker box had wires coming in it from everywhere and it was the bulb fuses the customer thought my tech had done something but he didn't he just bumped into a wire. The fire chief pulled there power kicked them out and taped up the house and said they couldn't move back in until it was up to code. TL DC
It’s a wonder that some people live long enough to keep doing stupid things. ⚡⚡⚡

It’s a wonder that some people live long enough to keep doing stupid things. ⚡⚡⚡
images

VN Store

Back