WSECT

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
We have three tickets for the WSECT; I had a knee replacement and it looks like my recovery will not be to where we can attend.
Anyone want the tickets? They were $130 each.
@Coach Jumper emailed you.
@Benionsopinion thank you. I just hate us scrapping with each other. Would make Pat sad. It actually is painful for me so I just stay away. However, I wanted to give people an opportunity to get the tickets if they wanted them and to cheer the Ladys on. I hate to miss the tournament, first one in decades. Still pray for you and your wife; hope all is going well.

Last edited:
We have three tickets for the WSECT; I had a knee replacement and it looks like my recovery will not be to where we can attend.
Anyone want the tickets? They were $130 each.

Best wishes to you,Smallvol, I hope your recuperation goes very well.GOD BLESS you and your family. Have missed seeing your posts on here more often and I fear that’s caused by the negativity. Again best wishes on a quick and full recovery!

Curious how many Vol fans will make the three hour trip from Knoxville to Greenville. Day trip? Whole tournament? Where ya staying if not day trip.

I grew up in Greenville. Work moved me to South Georgia 20 years ago, but I still consider Greenville my "hometown."

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Curious how many Vol fans will make the three hour trip from Knoxville to Greenville. Day trip? Whole tournament? Where ya staying if not day trip.

I grew up in Greenville. Work moved me to South Georgia 20 years ago, but I still consider Greenville my "hometown."
I read an article that projected almost half of the fans in attendance at the tourney this week were going to be from SC or Tenn......this was based off of ticket sales. Ga. had only a small number of tickets sold. Third most tickets sold were to people from NC, which is probably a hodgepodge of graduates from various SEC schools that live in NC now.

I read an article that projected almost half of the fans in attendance at the tourney this week were going to be from SC or Tenn......this was based off of ticket sales. Ga. had only a small number of tickets sold. Third most tickets sold were to people from NC, which is probably a hodgepodge of graduates from various SEC schools that live in NC now.
I wonder if any of the 500 fans that go to Alabama home games will be there? Almost an insult to their women's program that they have a huge game like the one against Ole Miss last week and they had something less than a thousand in attendance.

What just happened. They’re not showing a replay in the arena. That girl from Florida was going to clean Petty’s clock.

What just happened. They’re not showing a replay in the arena. That girl from Florida was going to clean Petty’s clock.

Wyche bodied up to Petty after the rebound and Petty accidentally (mostly) hit her with the ball. They had been jawing on the previous play.

Wyche then took the ball and threw it at the back of Petty’s head but missed her. Technical was whistled on Wyche right after she threw the ball.

Then Wyche took off after Petty and her sister left the Florida bench and got involved.

Nothing really exciting but both teams ended up in a scrum.

Wyche bodied up to Petty after the rebound and Petty accidentally (mostly) hit her with the ball. They had been jawing on the previous play.

Wyche then took the ball and threw it at the back of Petty’s head but missed her. Technical was whistled on Wyche right after she threw the ball.

Then Wyche took off after Petty and her sister left the Florida bench and got involved.

Nothing really exciting but both teams ended up in a scrum.

Talia Wyche and Faith Dut probably getting ejected for getting in the mix when they weren’t in the game.

Talia Wyche in particular. She ran all the way from the UF bench and really started the big scrum.

Officials going over the video tape multiple times and writing down numbers. Probably numerous players about to be ejected.

The Wyche that threw the ball should be gone and take her sister with her for leaving bench

Exactly. Wyche sister have been known for crap like this since middle school. Petty held the ball up to hand it to her and she just glared at her so she let it go and it barely hit her chin. Her own dang fault then she got mad about it.

Reactions: glv98
Wyche sister just mouthed “are we out?” Then sat there with a stupid smirk on her face behind the towel.

Class act right there. Finley needs to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out who's left to play! Throwing out injured players in street clothes.

No kidding, that was kind of scary. Flung that ball full force at Petty then tore off after her like crazy. Petty had her back turned, didn't see it coming at all! Poor Kyra right in the middle of it.

25 minutes later, players still leaving sort of randomly.

And finally, game starts again. Florida with 3 available on bench, KY has 2.

VN Store

Back