Wrong on Sara!I

The "Sara Puckett is unhappy and will transer from Tennessee" thing was fabricated by speculation on this message board. This poster or that poster, often with no posting history to speak of, would ask in game threads about her leaving, stirring things up, and then people just ran with it. Discussed for months. Not once have I ever seen any actual news about her transferring or being unhappy. Not once. But everyone here kept riding that imaginary lawn mower and cutting that imaginary grass on that imaginary lawn.

Okay, look, the lawnmower analogy is weird, but the point stands. This is the only place where I saw people discussing her leaving. And it was treated seriously! I don't know. It occurs to me that there is a lesson somewhere in this, but, I doubt it's going to take.

The "Sara Puckett is unhappy and will transer from Tennessee" thing was fabricated by speculation on this message board. This poster or that poster, often with no posting history to speak of, would ask in game threads about her leaving, stirring things up, and then people just ran with it. Discussed for months. Not once have I ever seen any actual news about her transferring or being unhappy. Not once. But everyone here kept riding that imaginary lawn mower and cutting that imaginary grass on that imaginary lawn.

Okay, look, the lawnmower analogy is weird, but the point stands. This is the only place where I saw people discussing her leaving. And it was treated seriously! I don't know. It occurs to me that there is a lesson somewhere in this, but, I doubt it's going to take.
Yes. Weird analogy. But it works.

Wait, what's the date on that pic? Shouldn't they be in class? Please don't miss a class ladies. They're serious bout that. Ask Rickea.

While I always want Sara to stay, and thought she would, the idea that she might transfer is not totally out of the blue. She got essentially recruited over in the portal last yr, and had frankly a nightmare yr when she did play. The superstar for whom she was over recruited has amazingly decided to stay. That's exactly who transfers. Glad as heck she's not, think she'll bounce back, but it could easily have happened.

Reactions: Memvol44
Wait, what's the date on that pic? Shouldn't they be in class? Please don't miss a class ladies. They're serious bout that. Ask Rickea.

While I always want Sara to stay, and thought she would, the idea that she might transfer is not totally out of the blue. She got essentially recruited over in the portal last yr, and had frankly a nightmare yr when she did play. The superstar for whom she was over recruited has amazingly decided to stay. That's exactly who transfers. Glad as heck she's not, think she'll bounce back, but it could easily have happened.
Until the portal window closes on May 11th we don’t know who is staying or going.

Looks like everyone resigned their NIL deal with the booster club, so I would think this means they won’t be hitting the portal 🤔
Which also means we won’t be getting as many portal.

Which also means we won’t be getting as many portal.

Rickea coming back meant a lot more from that perspective than the role players re-signing their deals.

The Boost-Her Club is doing the best it can for our athletes, and I have a lot of confidence in the people running it. Unfortunately, this program has a lot of well-heeled donors that are less supportive of the idea of student athletes making money, compared to some other schools that have been able to be very active in the transfer portal and on the recruiting trail.

There are a lot of people and businesses locally that support the programs, but will only continue making their donations to the Tennessee fund and buy tickets, rather than supporting the volunteer club or the boost-her club to affect the NIL space.

VN Store

Back