'20 WR Miles Jones (UT TRANSFER)

Was originally a Vandy commit before Frost flipped him to Nebraska. If he’s a super student is he eligible for any academic scholarship to offset the cost of being a PWO?

If he is a walk-on for a semester it should allow him to get around sitting out a year... they will put him on an academic scholarship and then he will be on a sports scholarship later

If he is a walk-on for a semester it should allow him to get around sitting out a year... they will put him on an academic scholarship and then he will be on a sports scholarship later
Pretty sure the QB that walked on from Maryland (?) was not eligible to play at UT this year.

Reactions: Sleegro and VFLBerg
He’s not a Jimmy Holiday or Jalin Hyatt burner by any means. Looking at a 4.5 in-game speed guy. I know a lot of folks like 40 times but they are deceptive at times, in my opinion. Some guys just aren’t good at running them. For this offense, he is still faster than some of the receivers that Tennessee has.
Jerry Rice was a 4.7 guy in shorts but with the football gear on nobody could catch him those 40 times sometime are cut down from a 4.6 to a 4.4 to make a recruit look faster than he really is.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He’s not a Jimmy Holiday or Jalin Hyatt burner by any means. Looking at a 4.5 in-game speed guy. I know a lot of folks like 40 times but they are deceptive at times, in my opinion. Some guys just aren’t good at running them. For this offense, he is still faster than some of the receivers that Tennessee has.

Agreed. 40 speed and football speed are two very different things.

I was able to just confirm that he is coming to Tennessee per his mom. Working on contact with him now, but just adds another level of speed to this WR corps.

dang, how long have you been seeing his momma? you just took volnation to a whole nother level

Sounds like he doesn't count towards our schollys, I'll take em.

GBFO!

He ran a 3.7 40
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back