WOW ! dropping the hammer

Everything that is said and done is really old and has been rehashed to many times. From this point how can it change has been going on for several years now. AD may be happy with what she is doing I know the last one was. Until that person sitting in the AD chair Fulmer gets disgusted or pressured to a point he can no longer stand then she is here.

There is nothing else to be said about the poor play of this team or its coaching staff. To ignore it at all levels (on the floor, not showing up at games, here on VolNation, every way possible) admin on down. At some point with this attitude something would change. Boys and girls, we are butting our heads against a wall.......

I swear Freak is just pulling up old threads from 1, 2, &3 years ago and changing the dates. The material is identical year after year. Onward we go.

Reactions: feathersax
Fulmer is the problem now because he has a history of allowing bad coaches to remain in place long after it’s obvious to the rest of the world they can’t do the job.

No matter if you like Holly and think she needs a lifetime contract, or not, you need to pay attention to this article. It is right on point. The glaring issues we have seen the last three games is not new, things have been headed in this direction for some time. Unless a miracle happens, Holly is over her head and ill equipped to take the Lady Vols back to even an SEC championship, and don’t even bring up a national championship. Holly is a pitiful coach who has the misguided belief that she will eventually take the Lady Vols back to where they once were. No matter how many 5 stars you give Holly she will never see the forest for the trees.

It's an all-around problem now. The players are missing FTs and layups, throwing the ball away, hanging their heads and looking defeated instead of trying to pull out a win and get back on track. Four straight losses to Bama and they haven't won in Tuscaloosa since 2014. Gut check time. They'll either find motivation as a team and play for each other or they'll take the program to the bottom of the SEC.

Reactions: VFL17 and Rockyjr
His point about Evina being the only player with ice water in her veins and a killer instinct is spot on. She almost single handedly brought the team back. And she wanted the ball in the clutch rather than hiding.

yes, she still forces ill-advised passes but it is all part of her mindset of I can make a play. The LVs need a lot more of that from Davis. I think Zaay Green has that same mindset but her game still needs some polish but she is moving in the right direction as well.

Sorry but Zaay needs serious pine time. She hasn't done anything worthwhile since the c/n game.

Sorry but Zaay needs serious pine time. She hasn't done anything worthwhile since the c/n game.

I agree Zay could do more but this is all on Holly she needs to do a better job when subbing. If you are gonna be ok with Meme, Zay, Westbrook turning the ball over or making awful passes. Then she needs to be ok with it when Burrell do the same thing. Holly is coaching right now to have it both ways and it`s not working. Look what Maryland coach did she has moved her fr pg into the starting lineup sr to the bench.

Also almost out of the top 25 2018-19 Women's College Basketball Rankings for Week 11 | ESPN

Reactions: volnationnj
I have no idea who this is or why I should be considering their opinion. I'm not saying that they're aren't some kind of columnist or writer or what have you -- just that I don't know why I should buy in to their opinion. *shrug* Internet.

Aint NUTTIN gonna happen until Phil sez it is!! After he gave her a raise and an extension......not likely soon!!c0dbb18c4367ffa4140cb411a7dd7805.jpg

So, you Hate Phil Fulmer and Holly Warlick.

Is there anything about Tennessee that you DO like?

I don't hate anyone.
Fillllup and Holly have a LOT in common.
Think bout it.....……..
They fell into their positions based on tumult, turmoil and bad things happening.
I just know Holly cant Coach.
And I know Phil is not a good AD!
NO hate, just an opinion. And we all know what they are like.

VN Store

Back