• Total voters
There could be a chance that our OL looks like this next year:
LT-Scott
LG-Young
C-McNeil
RG-McLendon
RT-Johnson
That would be 2 RS SO, 1 SR, 1 TR SO, and 1 RS FR

Young will start at tackle! Vladimir Richards will crack the starting lineup if he dedicates himself to it.

Happy yes our problem is not recruiting. It is Coaching. on paper we are pretty good every year. But once they get into the college environment these young players never develop like we would expect or they should as a team. Some Key players do develop but is it their own god given ability versus coaching them to the next level.

I would be really happy if could add at least two out of Jones, Austin, Creer, McNeil, or Paige.

I'd take McKenzie over McNeil since it is immediate help and McKenzie is faster and bigger. I'm not so high on Paige and our chance with both are very slim. I wouldn't mind Moore or Markish Jones along with Creer, Jones, Austin, McKenzie, etc.

I wouldn't bank on it that Young starts at tackle. He got toasted by the better DEs and Johnson really came on during his true freshman year. He will be the 3rd tackle at least. Richard could be the 3rd guard. Either way, we should have a solid 2 deep next year.

Happy yes our problem is not recruiting. It is Coaching. on paper we are pretty good every year. But once they get into the college environment these young players never develop like we would expect or they should as a team. Some Key players do develop but is it their own god given ability versus coaching them to the next level.
our coaching staff is so bad.

makes sense.

VN Store

Back