Would Fleck be a good fit For Vols?

Vfl2407

I’m not calling for CJPs head yet.But watching Minnesota play, I’m just thinking Fleck might be someone to keep on our radar.
i know the “row the boat” thing is corny, but he can coach.

I don't want my wife thinking about her next husband while we're still married, and I don't want to think about our next coach while we still have one. Fleck has done well, but Fleck was a head coach before. Pruitt is our coach. Just support our coach and our team. There are plenty of good coaches out there, and I want to believe we have one of them.

I don't want my wife thinking about her next husband while we're still married, and I don't want to think about our next coach while we still have one. Fleck has done well, but Fleck was a head coach before. Pruitt is our coach. Just support our coach and our team. There are plenty of good coaches out there, and I want to believe we have one of them.
Just bored during bye week and no trick or treating.

Reactions: vegasvolfan
Fleck is an awesome coach but I honestly think the SEC is just a different animal. If you want to truly have success here, you need to recruit size and speed. It’s really all about Top 5 classes. Gimmicks and trick plays just don’t seem to do it, and Fleck is kind of that type.

If I’m being honest.... you need to do some shady recruiting like Kirby Smart does to truly have success in this league. Dude isn’t a great coach, he just goes out and gets the biggest, fastest players.

Fleck is a solid football coach. Would be a great hire for Tennessee. I hope it doesn’t come to that. I 100% support our current football coach. He’s got to get the train back on the track.

Fleck is an awesome coach but I honestly think the SEC is just a different animal. If you want to truly have success here, you need to recruit size and speed. It’s really all about Top 5 classes. Gimmicks and trick plays just don’t seem to do it, and Fleck is kind of that type.

If I’m being honest.... you need to do some shady recruiting like Kirby Smart does to truly have success in this league. Dude isn’t a great coach, he just goes out and gets the biggest, fastest players.

I think Smart is becoming a good coach because he has Had time to learn from previous mistakes. Pruitt will be a good coach sooner than later.

Reactions: GreyWolf1129

VN Store

Back