Worst Sports Uniforms of All Time

never mind.................these might win.......BYU 1940-1941

byu-orange-football-uniforms-1024x668.jpg
the winner

Thats how we would draw planes in 2nd grade, those helmets are horrible.

I'm constantly amazed at the logos and uniforms that major colleges and pro teams use; like I can understand if some small high schools and colleges have some cheap looking logos and uniforms, but major colleges and pro teams have actual budgets where they throw thousands if not millions into branding and they come out with the ugliest crap.

Like the Rams' rebrand; had some of the most well known, classic, iconic uniforms in the NFL if not all pro sports and they said "Nah let's make it look like them but way uglier, and spend millions to do so!"

Orlando pro football has had some ugly ones:

Orlando Thunder, WLAF 1991-1992 aka the original highlighters aks if it was sunny on gameday I hope you brought sunglasses

1992-scott-mitchell-orlando-thunder.jpg

Orlando Rage, XFL 2001 - if they had gone with white pants they wouldn't have been as bad, but the white helmet/red jersey/navy pants....blah.

5e1e148bf442311c495ebb9c

Reactions: Border Vol
i personally think the Grizzlies jerseys when they were in Vancouver should never see the light of day again. Pure 90s awfulness.

i personally think the Grizzlies jerseys when they were in Vancouver should never see the light of day again. Pure 90s awfulness.

I think they're ok as a throwback every now and then, but I'd never hope they'd go back full time.

It's always weird to me when teams completely change their colors. New uniforms is one thing, but a total redo seems like a screwjob for the fans because it makes you buy all new gear.

Like the Tampa Bay Bucs going from orange and white to red and pewter. And the Diamondbacks go from purple and white to red and black.

It's always weird to me when teams completely change their colors. New uniforms is one thing, but a total redo seems like a screwjob for the fans because it makes you buy all new gear.

Like the Tampa Bay Bucs going from orange and white to red and pewter. And the Diamondbacks go from purple and white to red and black.
I remember the same year the Bucs had the complete overhaul the Broncos did too. They both did really well that year and I think Denver may have even won the Super Bowl with the new uniforms. Maybe it gives a lift to the team and the fans when it’s done really well?

I remember the same year the Bucs had the complete overhaul the Broncos did too. They both did really well that year and I think Denver may have even won the Super Bowl with the new uniforms. Maybe it gives a lift to the team and the fans when it’s done really well?
The 1979 Redskins changed their uniforms and went 10-6 where they went 8-8 in there old uniforms in 1978.

1979 Redskins

36ba64884b96799560757fd018862a14.jpg

OIP (37).jpg

1978 Redskins

Ra047bfbae643227fda980539ad007d5f.gif

OIP (38).jpg

VN Store

Back