• Eric Cain

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Logan Ward

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Joel Silverberg

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

VolunteerNut

Logan Ward had said all week the point spread on the UGA/Bama game was too low. Said many times UGA would beat Bama by as many as 14. Eric is so full of himself and Joel is a tennis player who pretends to know football. Mind you, you don't have to have played it to talk about it but these guys are all obnoxious and I prefer they just answer the phones. Thoughts? Have to say I don't like any of them or their views.

Why are they not covering the college football playoff and bowl selections instead of talking about the NFL fantasy right now? Whatever producer made that call that’s the worst one!!!!

Logan Ward had said all week the point spread on the UGA/Bama game was too low. Said many times UGA would beat Bama by as many as 14. Eric is so full of himself and Joel is a tennis player who pretends to know football. Mind you, you don't have to have played it to talk about it but these guys are all obnoxious and I prefer they just answer the phones. Thoughts? Have to say I don't like any of them or their views.
I think I'd just avoid them if I hated it them that bad.

Reactions: VolNExile
They are all trash. Everyone on that station except for Wilkerson and sometimes Ainge

Reactions: 67Vol
Is there an all of the above option?
FYI, I stopped listening a couple of years ago.

THIS.

I do enjoy him getting ripped on by Ainge & Rice though.
Ainge is quite hilarious.

It's very puzzling to me how so many people here don't like him.

Like he's cocky, but he makes fun of himself all the time in a funny way and they literally just don't understand that humor because they're too simple upstairs. "He's full of himself!"

Then I see people questioning his understanding of football! Proves how they are literally dumb for thinking they know half of what he knows about football.

I said Bama would win the entire time...it was already determined. They will play for real in the NC game. This is the way.

y’all realize you probably couldn’t fill 4 Greyhounds with all the sports raDio listeners in town?

I think I'd just avoid them if I hated it them that bad.

I don't hate them but I tune in to hear the shows hosts not the producers that chime in every time they feel the need to. Joel, Eric, and Logan are so sure their opinions are correct and at times they argue with the hosts. I'm still going to listen to the shows and the one show you don't hear a producer on is sportstalk even though I don't care for Jimmy, John does a fantastic job.

VN Store

Back