Worst one man official ever?

LOOK, I dont care what kentucky fans do when their team gets outplayed. But anyone to say this was evenly officiating because they think they are "taking the high road", is being foolish. The refs were fine except for the one on the baselin. And no matter how many fouls were called on us vs. them, there were at least three obvious ones that were miscalled. Simply awful officiating by that one ref.

I'm not taking the high road; I'm just not being an ignorant upset hillbilly fan. :crazy:

Get this crap out of here. CBP was out coached 2nd half. We missed some shots that went in against OSU. The officating had nothing to do with it. I think we had players that stepped away from the success of this team and went rouge. Not the officials fault. We walked away from the thing that got us here, teamwork in the 2th half. A lot of pressure and started forcing the issue.

EDIT: Yes it was a great and hard fought game. I applaud our players for their efforts.

However I cant just help but imagine what would have been if this ref didnt make so many bad calls.

This is how a game is supposed to be officiated. They let them play ball, and we had every opportunity to win. Refs weren't even a factor in this game. Fact is, they hit free throws when it counted and we didn't.

I don't see how anyone can blame the officiating when Tennessee was a point away from beating a Tom Izzo coached team. Not to mention 3/5 players from the runner up team were playing.

Your edit sucks, btw. Don't backtrack because 95% of the people disagree with you.

Last edited:
The old ref with the gray hair on the baseline made calls on us and none on them the whole time. He singlehandedly, in my mind, cost us the game.

Just two examples of his incompetency are, obviously, the last call(on jp), and the one where thorton dragged bone to the ground.

such BS.

EDIT: Yes it was a great and hard fought game. I applaud our players for their efforts.

However I cant just help but imagine what would have been if this ref didnt make so many bad calls.

seriously?

I'm not taking the high road; I'm just not being an ignorant upset hillbilly fan. :crazy:

ignorant: no. hillbilly: no. upset: definately. I know fouls when I see them though and the travels that were not called, the reach ins where they ripped our guys' arms to force the ball out, and the non calls can not be defended. Simply atrocious.

ignorant: no. hillbilly: no. upset: definately. I know fouls when I see them though and the travels that were not called, the reach ins where they ripped our guys' arms to force the ball out, and the non calls can not be defended. Simply atrocious.

Okay, sore loser. :hi:

Do yourself a favor....go have a drink...drop your silly argument. The Vols did us proud today...don't place blame were it isn't warranted.

we would have made enough to win, thats for sure. more than one.

You sure about that? Cause I wouldn't be. All it would have taken is several people making all of their FT's. That is why we lost, not the officiating.

Stop this non sense.

This board is starting to look like catspause.

I am sorry that people are passionate about basketball.

Watch the replay, J.P.'s body was directly between the ref and the play and he blew his whistle with the game on the line.

We can argue all day about if it was or was not a foul, the fact is that he had no view of the play and never should have called that foul.

Okay, sore loser. :hi:

call me a sore loser all you want, but we should have won that game. And I dont think pointing out obvious bad calls is being a sore loser. Im not calling mich st. horrible am I? Just sayin we should have won.

Watch the replay, J.P.'s body was directly between the ref and the play and he blew his whistle with the game on the line.

We can argue all day about if it was or was not a foul, the fact is that he had no view of the play and never should have called that foul.

wow....just.....wow

There's a difference between being passionate and being delusional.

Some people have went over board.

To blame officiating for this loss is ludicrous.

You sure about that? Cause I wouldn't be. All it would have taken is several people making all of their FT's. That is why we lost, not the officiating.

you cnat expect us to be perfect from the ft. our big man and hopson were the only ones who did not shoot ft's well. we should have had more free throws attempted.

Doug Sirmons is angry he didn't get this title as well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back