Worst Coach Ever?

Doofy didn’t know you had to recruit
Butch couldn’t coach
Pruitt can’t lead a team

Take your pick
But it better not be Doofy

Butch will forever be the worst coach here. Especially worse than Dooley. Pruitt is still the coach and you can’t label someone the worst, or even best, ever until after they are gone.

I hated butch but he beat FL and Ga.

Sadly he is out pacing Pruitt so far as being better and it's not even close.

Bowl game record.

Bigger wins.

Beat FL.

Pruitt is bad........

Dooley never had a winning season so I have to give Butch the edge over him.

JP jury is out but looking like he'll have the worst season in history by a country mile
But Butch went winless in the SEC and gave us our only 8 loss season in school history. They are 1a and 1b in my book.

But Butch went winless in the SEC and gave us our only 8 loss season in school history. They are 1a and 1b in my book.

How many games do we got left on the schedule ?

I mean we won’t go winless in the SEC but I think we got a shot at another 8 loss season considering today’s performance.

Reactions: 08Vol
I hated butch but he beat FL and Ga.

Sadly he is out pacing Pruitt so far as being better and it's not even close.

Bowl game record.

Bigger wins.

Beat FL.

Pruitt is bad........

LOL. Lets compare Pruitt to Butch when Pruitt coaches 61 games and not Butch's 61 vs Pruitt's 30

Reactions: MemphisVol77
How many games do we got left on the schedule ?

I mean we won’t go winless in the SEC but I think we got a shot at another 8 loss season considering today’s performance.
Crossing my fingers we can beat Vandy. If we can’t, very well could be another 8 loss season.

LOL. Lets compare Pruitt to Butch when Pruitt coaches 61 games and not Butch's 61 vs Pruitt's 30

Where was butch at game 30?

His last year was way worse than the first 50.

Think he already beat GA by game 30 and 2 bowl wins headed for a 3rd and potential sugar bowl.

worst coach ever is Lyle, so far, for winning 0 SEC games
I'm no Butch apologist, I hated the hire from day one. But nobody can convincee that Dooley wasn't the worst I've seen.

Butch won 18 games in 2 years, Dooley won 15 in 3 years.

Yes Butch did have an Ofer season at the end but he was playing a good portion of the season with a freshman JG at QB. He lost to UF by 6, USC by 6, UK by 3.

I will say that I don't ever want to see either one again

Reactions: 08Vol and lifeVol
Yes, we just had a terrible loss. But let’s not forget as of a few games ago we were on a 8 game winning streak. Things were looking up. We were recruiting and winning. This is just a minor setback. Let’s not get out the pitch forks, yet.

Reactions: DougAtkins91
I'm no Butch apologist, I hated the hire from day one. But nobody can convincee that Dooley wasn't the worst I've seen.

Butch won 18 games in 2 years, Dooley won 15 in 3 years.

Yes Butch did have an Ofer season at the end but he was playing a good portion of the season with a freshman JG at QB. He lost to UF by 6, USC by 6, UK by 3.

I will say that I don't ever want to see either one again
Ok, you win by playing the JG card

Yes, we just had a terrible loss. But let’s not forget as of a few games ago we were on a 8 game winning streak. Things were looking up. We were recruiting and winning. This is just a minor setback. Let’s not get out the pitch forks, yet.

That winning streak was fool’s gold. The senior leadership on offense and defense last year is what got the team back on track. I don’t see Jennings or anyone with his leadership skills on this 2020 team so I have no idea how this season gets back on track.

I’d love to see this team be good. Hell I’d love to see this team just be mediocre.

I don’t know if it’s all Pruitt, his staff, the players, or a combination but this is looking like a historically bad squad.

At this point it's a toss up as to whether we should've just kept Butch as long as the other possibility was Pruitt. If I could go back in time right now knowing how things played out, I'd probably just keep Butch and let his contract play out. It's not like we'd be any worse off.

Can't believe I'm saying that

I despise Butch but I smashed the like button because truth is truth. We are no better off.

VN Store

Back