Wootten Camp 2020

Top girls around the country gathered in Texas for a MDAAG evaluations.....Kaiya,Karoline,& Justine were there

Karoline captured this pic and posted.
View attachment 317979
idk why Sara Puckett wasnt invited

i thought the same thing. Kaiya and Karonline were one of the top 100 selected for seniors while Justine made it for top 50 juniors. This is also a McD AA evaluation event.

Justine didn’t even post that she had made it so this tells me that we really don’t know how much interest this girl generated from big colleges because she was basically told that was showing off for others.

i thought the same thing. Kaiya and Karonline were one of the top 100 selected for seniors while Justine made it for top 50 juniors. This is also a McD AA evaluation event.

Justine didn’t even post that she had made it so this tells me that we really don’t know how much interest this girl generated from big colleges because she was basically told that was showing off for others.

Justine is just exhibiting her up bringing! Not bragging ... JMO

Puckett our highest rated. But not there ? Just shows you that the ones running these camps don’t just use the rankers to make their decisions! JMO

Somebody tell Darth three of our kellie recruits made it there so he/she can make some negative comments?

Don’t worry about Puckett as every other SEC school wanted her so I think we should keep her ! JMO

I thought someone posted that Justine is 6'4" now. From the photo, it looks like Karoline is just a tad taller. Maybe Sara was invited but could not make it or declined.

Last edited:

Puckett our highest rated. But not there ? Just shows you that the ones running these camps don’t just use the rankers to make their decisions! JMO

Somebody tell Darth three of our kellie recruits made it there so he/she can make some negative comments?

Don’t worry about Puckett as every other SEC school wanted her so I think we should keep her ! JMO

why spoil a positive thread
Party on Darth.png

I'm out of the loop--who is Justine?
Justine Pissott is a our first commit for the Class of 2022 is the first Jersey product for the Lady Vol in decades she committed a few weeks ago..she wasnt on our(Lady Vol fans) radar it was a bit of a surprise for some of us

she is ranked #33 overall and #7 in her position

there is thread about her committing just scroll a bit.

Reactions: LVsinceJV

Don't read too much into the absence of Puckett...No story there

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I thought someone posted that Justine is 6'4" now. From the photo, it looks like Karoline is just a tad taller. Maybe Sara was invited but could not make it or declined.

I think I read the same post ? But obviously they appear to be 6’2” as Wynn is 6’0’—-6’1”

Rennia is about 6’2” +\- 🤷‍♂️ And I’ll take all players like her .... This is a really good sign about our recruitment as these camps are by invitation only .... think about that ! This is a good sign JMO

I think I read the same post ? But obviously they appear to be 6’2” as Wynn is 6’0’—-6’1”

Rennia is about 6’2” +\- 🤷‍♂️ And I’ll take all players like her .... This is a really good sign about our recruitment as these camps are by invitation only .... think about that ! This is a good sign JMO
Definitely looks like Karoline is taller.......when Karoline arrives on Rocky Top do you think she will be a power forward,center,or both...seems a bit undersized for a post compared to 6'5 Tamari Key.

Definitely looks like Karoline is taller.......when Karoline arrives on Rocky Top do you think she will be a power forward,center,or both...seems a bit undersized for a post compared to 6'5 Tamari Key.

Because of our recruiting practices.... I think Kellie is going after the non positional BB game ? I don’t know anything but it seems so ! Marta Suarez has been described as a player of multiple positions? Then we get Puckett and Stricklin, and now Justine ! All are 6’2” —— 6’3” range and can shoot the 3 ball ... can dribble drive and with their height will be strong inside .... 🤷‍♂️ Just makes sense to me ....

When we get the next big ..... Low Post type ? Maybe Kellie has not had a chance at such a player ? Time will tell ! JMO

When Karoline stands tall she is 6'2" and I am sure of her listed height because of this picture:
Coach Jumper and Karoline Striplin.jpg

I am a tad over 6' and she wasn't standing for posture when this pic was taken...

Great picture Coach...

Karoline is built for combat.....Her outside shooting, and inside banging, will be very valuable when battling South Carolina and the rest of the SEC...

When Karoline stands tall she is 6'2" and I am sure of her listed height because of this picture:
View attachment 318013

I am a tad over 6' and she wasn't standing for posture when this pic was taken...
Great 😊 picture of both of you coach J.
View attachment 318013

Great 😊 picture of you both coach J. Can't wait to see her play.

Great 😊 picture of both of you coach J.

Great 😊 picture of you both coach J. Can't wait to see her play.

She doesn't have speed, but she has power to spare and no fear against taller players. I really enjoyed watching her and her family is very likable and true LV fans...Her Dad is a football coach and also a writer (He has published 5 books, semi-short stories...I read one of them ; "The Man in the Box")

VN Store

Back