Wonderful Kellie Jolly Harper article

Thanks for sharing. I love this part:

“ In the quiet moments, when the demands of restoring the aura of Tennessee women’s basketball grow heavy, Kellie Harper sometimes listens for the voice of Pat Summitt.”

It’s reminiscent of what many of her players say when they are searching for the right path or a bit of perseverance… that’s what leadership is.

Great article. Kellie Harper is the best... This is Tennessee. In her mind, failure is not an option. Can’t be an option. Kellie Harper also said, I’m a huge believer in you can work really hard and have fun. I learned that at Tennessee.”

One hell of a fine article.....We got the right coach!
If you don't like her, stick it in your ear.
maxresdefault.jpg

One hell of a fine article.....We got the right coach!
If you don't like her, stick it in your ear.
maxresdefault.jpg
I was watching Kellie play since she was in high school at White County. Loved it when she went to play for Pat. I was so hoping she would get the coaching job when it came open. I think she will get the program back where it needs to be.

As Coach K continues to advance, so will our recruiting clout.
Its one thing when when a coach chooses an athlete,,,quite another, when the athlete chooses the coach
I think everyone of us that post love Kellie and long for her to succeed in returning the Lady Vols to great heights. Maybe this is the year. She has been outstanding getting the best from her players. Hope recruiting can become elite again.

Key, after 10 points, mentions the chip on all the Vol shoulders. “We’ll do whatever we need to do to get back to that. I feel like pressure is a privilege, especially at Tennessee. I think a lot of people doubt us. Actually I know that a lot of people doubt us. Honestly that’s OK. They’re going to have to realize who we are. We know we are and that’s all that matters to us.”

VN Store

Back