Gal Gadot
Chris Pine
Kristen Wiig
Robin Wright
Pedro Pascal
Connie Nielsen

Last edited:
I’m sure that’s part of the plot.

Or it’s really Steve’s nephew like Sharon Carter was Peggy Carter’s niece.
Haven't seen the first. I did see a number of scenes in the trailer with watches, so likely some time travel in this (plus she seems to be showing him around)?

Could it be any less plausible than how Diana/WW went 67 years without aging at all? I hope it's not another cryogenic freeze thing... that bs has been played to death. On a side note, Gal Gadot sure does look the part.
She is gorgeous

Yep, I'm not sure if its ever been addressed in the comics but WW and Superman I always thought after they reached like 30 their aging process slowed way down to a crawl.

It’s fluid in the comics. Really depends on what kind of future story they want to tell.

I’ve lost track of DC’s current continuity but Post Crisis (1985), Diana did not come to civilization until after Superman appeared. However, her mother was the WW of the Golden Age with the Justice Society.

Future stories like Kingdom Come have shown Superman with a little gray in his hair and some wrinkles on his brow while Diana looks basically un-aged. But in Dark Knight Returns, Superman is un-aged as well.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
It’s fluid in the comics. Really depends on what kind of future story they want to tell.

I’ve lost track of DC’s current continuity but Post Crisis (1985), Diana did not come to civilization until after Superman appeared. However, her mother was the WW of the Golden Age with the Justice Society.

Future stories like Kingdom Come have shown Superman with a little gray in his hair and some wrinkles on his brow while Diana looks basically un-aged. But in Dark Knight Returns, Superman is un-aged as well.
Sorry for being stupid, but I'd never heard of Dark Knight Returns so I looked it up. Only thing I can find about it is a trailer with Christian Bale and Casey Affleck ???

Sorry for being stupid, but I'd never heard of Dark Knight Returns so I looked it up. Only thing I can find about it is a trailer with Christian Bale and Casey Affleck ???

Really?!? It’s probably THE most referenced Batman story ever. That along with Watchmen are credited with changing how comics were written. Zach Snyder was trying imitate the tone of it for BvS.

Here’s the wiki...

The Dark Knight Returns - Wikipedia

Really?!? It’s probably THE most referenced Batman story ever. That along with Watchmen are credited with changing how comics were written. Zach Snyder was trying imitate the tone of it for BvS.

Here’s the wiki...

The Dark Knight Returns - Wikipedia
So its not a movie with those guys in it?

I don't follow comics at all. I watch superhero movies. I want to see this movie.

So its not a movie with those guys in it?

I don't follow comics at all. I watch superhero movies. I want to see this movie.

No it’s not a movie. Aspects of it inspired The Dark Knight with Christen Bale and heavily influenced Snyder’s take on Batman in BvS, but there has not been a direct adaptation to date.

Reactions: Behr
Unless you count the animated movie, which was good

I tend to forget about those. There was also an episode of BTAS that had some kids telling the rumors they had heard about Batman. One of them basically told a scene from TDKR.

Reactions: vols72

VN Store

Back