Women's NC Online?

MemphisVol

ESPN3 has it blacked out East of the Rockies, and it's not on either Firstrowsports, Atdhe, or JustinTv.

I really, really want to watch the little whiner from Connecticut lose.

Any advice? PLEASE?

ESPN3 has it blacked out East of the Rockies, and it's not on either Firstrowsports, Atdhe, or JustinTv.

Any advice? PLEASE?
WatchESPN(formerly ESPN 3) has it for me (Knoxville). I'm not sure why it would be blocked out for you. I didn't know they blacked out regularly aired programming.

Man- got my hopes up for a moment. Don't know why it would be available on WatchEspn/3 in K-ville when the map shows it blacked out, but it is definitely not available here.

And, yeah, blacking out things on ESPN3/WatchEspn is pretty regular... after all, the folks who own CBS, ESPN, TBS, etc, etc., also own cable and satellite companies. Making the big games free online discourages folks from having cable or satellite subscriptions and costs them money. It sucks, but that's the way it is so give up (which, ironically, is the same motto Dick Cheney has tattooed on his ass).

Thanks for trying-- guess I'll have to listen to it via online radio...

Man- got my hopes up for a moment. Don't know why it would be available on WatchEspn/3 in K-ville when the map shows it blacked out, but it is definitely not available here.

And, yeah, blacking out things on ESPN3/WatchEspn is pretty regular... after all, the folks who own CBS, ESPN, TBS, etc, etc., also own cable and satellite companies. Making the big games free online discourages folks from having cable or satellite subscriptions and costs them money. It sucks, but that's the way it is so give up (which, ironically, is the same motto Dick Cheney has tattooed on his ass).

Thanks for trying-- guess I'll have to listen to it via online radio...
You can always block your IP from WatchESPN. Hotspot Sheild IIRC.

You can always block your IP from WatchESPN. Hotspot Sheild IIRC.

I keep meaning to figure out to do that... for years.

Not as long as I've been meaning to figure out how to sell my 8 track albums, but with even less chance of getting my brain around it... and certainly not by tonight.

I'll put it on the bucket list, along with forcing the Grammy people to explain why "I Like Big Butts" won for Rap in 1992 (and Vanilla Ice placed 2nd).

Besides, I've decided it'll be a lot easier on me if the Husky beeatches win if I'm just listening.

Again, thanks much, and I'll ask again about the ISP camouflage site when I've got more prep time and brain cells.... :)

It's on ESPN tonight...started at 7:40pm. But it's a UConn blow out right now. The last I looked UConn was up by 23 points to Louisville. Just turned it back on & UConn is in celebration mode now. Don't know the final score as they are talking to players & coaches. UConn now has their 8th NC Title. They tie Tennessee with that win tonight.

Last edited:

Any advice? PLEASE?

Consider yourself lucky to have not seen the game. After Louisville initially got their hopes up leading 14 to 10, uconn went on a 19-0 run. It was all downhill from there. L'ville continued to give maximum effort to the last second, but they were just totally out talented on both ends of the court. It was sad to see. Also was obvious that Walz and the announcers consider Geno a God. No, you were lucky you didn't see the game.

VN Store

Back