Women's football

Tried to watch a basketball game today and a football game broke out. Never seen a team grab, push, and slap like ole piss did and get away with it. We were lucky to not get anyone hurt! Good win!!

Yeah, I was really worried about Ole Miss’s slapping style of play going into this game. That’s how they always play, and it usually works for them.

We are fortunate to get the win today. And playing against that style and managing to overcome it is yet another good experience that will help this team down the line.

I’d sure love to see us have another balanced, winning performance against Vandy.

Tried to watch a basketball game today and a football game broke out. Never seen a team grab, push, and slap like ole piss did and get away with it. We were lucky to not get anyone hurt! Good win!!
......Totally agree. I watched it too. Have seen heavy weight boxing matches about the same level. Such a joke !

Yeah, I was really worried about Ole Miss’s slapping style of play going into this game. That’s how they always play, and it usually works for them.

We are fortunate to get the win today. And playing against that style and managing to overcome it is yet another good experience that will help this team down the line.

I’d sure love to see us have another balanced, winning performance against Vandy.

Absolutely. I thought their defense was the best we’ve seen since the Texas game. Really scrappy. Athletic. Quick. It’s one of reasons I didn’t think it would be a good matchup for Rae as she gets back into game flow.

Another great learning experience indeed!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back