Women being violent

I once took a baseball bat to my back. I dashed half naked out of the flat and got outta there, but in hindsight I should have just dropped trow and started trying to pee on her.

It works, guys. Try it. Just pee on 'em. If they're not into it, then it will repel them. If they're into it, it'll instantly calm them down.
Dammmn right.

We discussed the ramifications of women laying hands on men and etc., but take a look at this one....guy does a good job of restraining himself, but I'm not 100% sure I could have. I could have gotten past the first barrage, but maybe not the continuation......I say he should have dropped her like a hot rock.....thoughts?

Just found this thread. Interesting perspectives. If i as a woman hit a man i just entered a man's world. I should expect consequences, the possibility of getting my bell rung.
On the flipside...I've had 3 men hit me in my life. In beat one with a tree branch, threw an oak coffee table at the second and clocked the third. Needless to say it was the last time they touched me. That lesson goes both ways. When someone's never had their a$$ kicked they get awfully brave.

Just found this thread. Interesting perspectives. If i as a woman hit a man i just entered a man's world. I should expect consequences, the possibility of getting my bell rung.
On the flipside...I've had 3 men hit me in my life. I beat one with a tree branch, threw an oak coffee table at the second and clocked the third. Needless to say it was the last time they touched me. That lesson goes both ways. When someone's never had their a$$ kicked they get awfully brave.

Congrats on the transition?

Reactions: Mick
On the flipside...I've had 3 men hit me in my life. In beat one with a tree branch, threw an oak coffee table at the second and clocked the third. Needless to say it was the last time they touched me. That lesson goes both ways. When someone's never had their a$$ kicked they get awfully brave.
An open handed slap is to be shrugged off. If you ball your fist up, draw back and take a swing. I don't know what I would do.

Reactions: oz615
If my skinny ass can restrain a violent woman without knocking her ass out, you big ol' boys shouldn't have a problem.

Or, you can refer to my old post in here and just pee on 'em.

I just watched a “ woman “ actually a 15 year old bench press 355 pounds . Your “skinny ass “ peeing on her would probably get you hurt . Just sayin .

Should have clarified, hit meaning by a fist.
I hope I would be able to simply walk away in any condition. I have a temper and being goaded and then struck by someone you care about would probably be the worst.

Last edited:
I hope I would be able to simply walk away in any condition. I have a temper and being goaded and then struck by someone you care about would probably the worst.
It is bad, it is not in my nature to hurt anyone, but it is also not in my nature to take any abuse from anyone, even those i love. I have a line.
I think some women believe it's ok to strike a man because ... Hey I'm angry. I believe defusing the situation is much better. Don't let it escalate to violence.

I grew up in NYC. One day, my friends and I had taken the train to Greenwich Village in Manhattan to try out a new restaurant. Upon exiting the subway and getting out on the street, we saw a man pick up a woman and slam her down on the hood of a car. As she tried to get back on her feet, he would pick her up and slam her on the hood again. Her head bounced every time he did it.
I grabbed him in a bearhug and told him to mellow out before he got himself arrested. Next thing I remember is being punched on my right ear from behind. It hurt bad. I turned around and was surprised that it was the woman he was beating up who had punched me. We walked away and my friend told them that they deserved each other.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I grew up in NYC. One day, my friends and I had taken the train to Greenwich Village in Manhattan to try out a new restaurant. Upon exiting the subway and getting out on the street, we saw a man pick up a woman and slam her down on the hood of a car. As she tried to get back on her feet, he would pick her up and slam her on the hood again. Her head bounced every time he did it.
I grabbed him in a bearhug and told him to mellow out before he got himself arrested. Next thing I remember is being punched on my right ear from behind. It hurt bad. I turned around and was surprised that it was the woman he was beating up who had punched me. We walked away and my friend told them that they deserved each other.
I learned a while ago that you can never, ever, be the first one to point out a negative about a girl's man. She may hate him with every once of her being, but you say/do one bad thing and suddenly they are defending the crap out him.

Never get between a pimp and his "lady".

Hope you learned your lesson. Mind your own damned business.

VolFaninFla said:

Hope you learned your lesson. Mind your own damned business.

When it happened, I vowed never to get involved again. That thought was driven by emotion. Later on, I did realize that there would be a time in my life that I might face a similar situation. The lesson I did learn was that I would ne more aware and more careful in how I would react.. I never want to completely turn my back on someone who needed help.
Last Tuesday, someone I loved was brutally murdered and I wish that I, or someone else, had been there to help her.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
VolFaninFla said:

When it happened, I vowed never to get involved again. That thought was driven by emotion. Later on, I did realize that there would be a time in my life that I might face a similar situation. The lesson I did learn was that I would ne more aware and more careful in how I would react.. I never want to completely turn my back on someone who needed help.
Last Tuesday, someone I loved was brutally murdered and I wish that I, or someone else, had been there to help her.
dang man, thats rough to hear.

VN Store

Back