Women being violent

I once had a wife who got physical during an argument. I restrained her without hurting her till she calmed down. The second time she did it I called the cops and she went to jail, spent 3 months in a mental hospital. I got a restraining order and divorced her dumb ass. I got everything except the piece of crap car I bought for her 6 months prior. That was after 13 years of marriage and me putting her through college.

I too have been in abusive long term relationships with 2 different, hot, young ladies. 1 of them even jumped on my back piggy back style and rabbit punched me in the head about 15 times with my sister sitting on the couch 5 feet away...in shock..i calmly removed her, pushed her into the bedroom and shut the door. Held it shut until she calmed down, lol..we split up about a year later. That wasnt the 1st, or last time she hit me. Neither 1 of them had ever been punched before. By a man of course, or a woman. Both knew that i wouldnt hit them back..just had to fire them and move on.

Obviously, unless its the chick that just beat up Ronda Rousey in UFC...a woman isnt going to physically hurt me. I was a decent boxer. It really does hurt emotionally though, at least the 1st time. You think " how could she think so lowly of me to punch me like that? I am good to her..." i know that might sound weak, but i am a pretty manly dude. All i have ever done is play football or work construction. I piss testosterone...when its the woman that you adore though, what are you to think at 1st? Its not like she cheated on you..or hurt you..but she TRIED TO. when that sinks in good...she gets fired.

I could never look my mama in the eye again if i hit a woman in the face. Even with a jab. Their eyes arent recessed like mine. Their facial bones not as thick and strong either. Just couldnt do it...that said, dont let em beat on you, guys. Have to be careful restraining them from beating on you, too...make so much as a little red mark on their forearm, and she calls 911...you are going to jail. 100%... in fact, better than 90% of the time, if she calls them on a domestic, youre going to jail even in there isnt a mark on her. Its LEO covering their own arses against a lawsuit from her...sorry. you will nearly always get convicted as well...most family courts have female judges and female DAs...so youre screwed before you show up. Better trust a woman before you live with her or marry...bigtime.

I was actually disappointed in my older sister for not snatchin that beeyatch off my back and stomping her honestly...but thats another story, and 20 years ago...

VN Store

Back