Women at Steph Curry camp

mcannon1

The Stephen Curry select camp begins Monday. Seven women are attending; including Te-Hina PaoPao, Lexi Donarski, Sasha Goforth, Treasure Hunt, and Cameron Brink, Paige Bueckers and Azzi Fudd. This is the second year for Fudd, who is injured.

Reactions: stllvf
Check out @PassThaBall’s Tweet:

Check out @CKPremierBall’s Tweet:

Last edited:
I am still impressed with the physical body of Treasure in these pictures. The shoulders ,arms , legs . This is a 6’ woman who has made her body strong and will not be pushed around. And can play this game of basketball pretty good ! JMO

I am still impressed with the physical body of Treasure in these pictures. The shoulders ,arms , legs . This is a 6’ woman who has made her body strong and will not be pushed around. And can play this game of basketball pretty good ! JMO

Do you have an idea if she's leaning towards playing for the LVs?

Do you have an idea if she's leaning towards playing for the LVs?

No I have no inside information on HH players. The last I heard of Treasure is she was visiting Kentucky! Tennessee is on her list and being from Chattanooga UT might be the closest to her home ! But that is only one aspect of the decision process. She would be a good recruit but not sure what she will do ?

Mom is on this forum but has not given any information about her decision. I guess we will know when we know!

VN Store

Back