Woke companies are crazy

If you make a request for a religious accomodation (i.e. exemption), the Company has the right to do their research under the premise of attempting to reviewing the accomodation request.

Some companies are approving these accomodation requests with a rubber stamp while others are looking for any reason to deny it.
Sounds like a needless good chance to get sued to me.

Sounds like a needless good chance to get sued to me.

That's the rule. Companies have the right to investigate to determine if an accomodation can be made. Not saying its right or wrong but they are well within their rights if a religious accomodation request is being made.

Where companies get in trouble is failing to make a good faith accomodation attempt.

Its a shame that the covid19 vax cards are so high tech and no one can just print one off the internet and fill it out then scan it and submit it as proof.
A private entity would certainly be within its rights to term an employee for doing that.

I am curious as to how the Federal Government would view it.

A private entity would certainly be within its rights to term an employee for doing that.

Its illegal. Unauthorized use of federal seal. FBI here in Memphis is actively prosecuting FAKE COVID vaccine cards.

That's the rule. Companies have the right to investigate to determine if an accomodation can be made. Not saying its right or wrong but they are well within their rights if a religious accomodation request is being made.

Where companies get in trouble is failing to make a good faith accomodation attempt.
A reasonable accommodation is a decent compromise. Allow weekly testing for example. The EO as being applied to the federal contractor impacted ones are not providing an alternative. Get the jab or take a hike. It just sounds to me like taking a “prove it” stance on a religious exemption request instead of providing a testing accommodation is needlessly over bearing. And I’m really looking forward to the 10th amendment challenges in states like Texas and Montana.

A reasonable accommodation is a decent compromise. Allow weekly testing for example. The EO as being applied to the federal contractor impacted ones are not providing an alternative. Get the jab or take a hike. It just sounds to me like taking a “prove it” stance on a religious exemption request instead of providing a testing accommodation is needlessly over bearing. And I’m really looking forward to the 10th amendment challenges in states like Texas and Montana.
If it comes up where I work, I will apply for it. Regardless, I won't take the vaccine.

If it comes up where I work, I will apply for it. Regardless, I won't take the vaccine.
You live in Texas. I would just sit tight and ride it out. Play rope a dope. A 10th amendment challenge will be coming from AG Paxton I think.

You live in Texas. I would just sit tight and ride it out. Play rope a dope. A 10th amendment challenge will be coming from AG Paxton I think.
I no longer live there. I'm back in TN where it's surprisingly more liberal than you could imagine. Within the gov. anyway.

Same. But they can't prove it. The federal government is only asking that you say you have or have not had the vaccine. If you have you just have to upload a scanned copy of your card and you can block out any sensitive information like your birthday..

I'm honest and gave them everything they wanted (I like making easy money) but its open to fraud big time.

The company I work for is a DOE contractor. Our company had the vaccine mandate thrown upon us. The same goes for any subcontractors we use. We lost quite a few people (professionals) who were unwilling to get vaccinated. I'm vaccinated myself, but I support those who want to make that decision for themselves.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The company I work for is a DOE contractor. Our company had the vaccine mandate thrown upon us. The same goes for any subcontractors we use. We lost quite a few people (professionals) who were unwilling to get vaccinated. I'm vaccinated myself, but I support those who want to make that decision for themselves.
The company I work for and the one I sub to have been very, very delicate about their "requirement".

Folks are fighting the mandates all over the country even in woke blue states.

My Niece works for a company in WA with several thousand nationwide employees. The day the mandate talk dropped the owner sent out the message that nobody would be required to take the shots or lose their jobs over it, it’s a personal choice, and the attorneys had already been assigned to fight it.

Reactions: allvol123
Folks are fighting the mandates all over the country even in woke blue states.

My Niece works for a company in WA with several thousand nationwide employees. The day the mandate talk dropped the owner sent out the message that nobody would be required to take the shots or lose their jobs over it, it’s a personal choice, and the attorneys had already been assigned to fight it.
That's great and all. But his tune will change the moment he has exhausted all legal challenges. And for the record i do hope this mandate crap is tossed. It's not necessary. It's wrong.

That's great and all. But his tune will change the moment he has exhausted all legal challenges. And for the record i do hope this mandate crap is tossed. It's not necessary. It's wrong.
I just found out today that apparently contract mods were flowed down from the Feds to all our contracts to accept the vaccine mandate EO as a condition of the contract. Not shocked that is usually how the Feds impose their will on contractors. We apparently accepted them across the board which is also not shocking. My reply to that acceptance was I think the company just transferred any liability onto themselves with that acceptance. I guess we shall see

I just found out today that apparently contract mods were flowed down from the Feds to all our contracts to accept the vaccine mandate EO as a condition of the contract. Not shocked that is usually how the Feds impose their will on contractors. We apparently accepted them across the board which is also not shocking. My reply to that acceptance was I think the company just transferred any liability onto themselves with that acceptance. I guess we shall see
I'm waiting for that to flow down to us. I've got lots of irons in the fire for a new job anyway.

Our company HQ is in Texas, even though I don't live there. Wonder if the EO there would still impact me?

I'm waiting for that to flow down to us. I've got lots of irons in the fire for a new job anyway.

Our company HQ is in Texas, even though I don't live there. Wonder if the EO there would still impact me?
Just talked about that with a coworker. Thus far all large companies are thumbing their nose at Abbott’s EO

30 common medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. The list includes acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

Imagine being gullible enough to believe drugs from the 1800s were developed using fetal cells.

Just talked about that with a coworker. Thus far all large companies are thumbing their nose at Abbott’s EO
You know why. Because many of the executives and upper management in these companies are democrats. The democrat party is the party of the rich, executives, and for really anyone who has a totalitarian mindset. And for anyone who thinks they are better than working class people. The democrat party really pulled one big con into getting their followers to think they were for the working and middle class. Their agenda is all about controlling the working class and getting rid of the middle class in this country.

VN Store

Back