Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

When they did voice casting for this game, the ad seriously must have said "Needs to sound as American as humanly possible"

The boss difficulty in this game is all over the place. The first boss is still very much the hardest, Lu Bu was brutal, and the cow/horse thing with tentacles was a pain. Then I have one-timed the other 5 I've fought without breaking a sweat.

Even as far into this game as I am, I still think the first boss would give me absolute fits.

The boss difficulty in this game is all over the place. The first boss is still very much the hardest, Lu Bu was brutal, and the cow/horse thing with tentacles was a pain. Then I have one-timed the other 5 I've fought without breaking a sweat.

Even as far into this game as I am, I still think the first boss would give me absolute fits.

I agree. I’m into the 5th act and the first boss has been the worst.

**** that guy.

I’m stuck on the Mount Tianzhushan area. Haven’t even been able to get to the boss. Going to have to level up some more

I’m stuck on the Mount Tianzhushan area. Haven’t even been able to get to the boss. Going to have to level up some more

My observational skills are so bad that I'm in the 5th chapter and just now realized you can play additional side missions. Im going back through the chapters and knocking them out now. Does wonders for leveling up

Reactions: BisonVol
I don't know if I've just overleveled for this game, or just gotten really good at it, but I'm definitely breezing through it. I'd been dreading having to take on Lu Bu again, especially after reading that he's in demon form the second time you meet him, and finally got to him and beat him the first time.

Granted it took everything I had, but it was still a one-and-done.

Just beat it and cleared all the achievements. Still think the first boss was the hardest. **** him and the tentacle cow critter.

Well I beat it. Still think I over-leveled or something, either that or they missed the mark on boss difficulty. I one-timed the last 4 bosses, including the "final" boss.

It did take me twice to beat the blindfold kid, first time he wrecked me. Second time I had him pegged.

Excellent game. Definitely satisfied the Souls craving I've had. Now on to RE4.

VN Store

Back