WNBA/Training Camps/ Pro LVs

Of all the rookies, I think Jordy got the biggest welcome to the league assignment. She had to guard A’ja Wilson 😬

She held her own though. Looked like she belonged.
I was so proud of Jordan! Having to guard Wilson and then sometimes getting switched on Parker….yikes….welcome to the WNBA Jordy!!! She definitely looked like she belonged there!

Indiana is going to need a lot more #1 picks before they're a decent team. Boston (12 points in the first half today) alone is not enough to do it. Stewart had 19 points today in the first quarter, 29 at the half for the Liberty.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
I'm thinking why have a draft at all if highly drafted players are getting cut before ever making a team???

Reactions: VolBall09
This tickled me quite a bit. These LSU girls need a few courses in PR. Bag, fumbled!

Recap: After being waived by Connecticut, Morris went on a Twitter rant saying every 30+ year old player should "hang it up" lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_143309_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_143309_Chrome.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 16
This tickled me quite a bit. These LSU girls need a few courses in PR. Bag, fumbled!

Recap: After being waived by Connecticut, Morris went on a Twitter rant saying every 30+ year old player should "hang it up" lol.
She should have out performed them instead of belittling them.Welcome to EEO

Jeeze. Unmitigated train wreck. Obviously LSU players need guidance and support which Kim and the program seem totally unwilling or unable to provide. I guess an apology is never bad, but I'm pretty sure the W ship has long since sailed for ole Lex.

Maybe she's practicing being nice for their visit to the White House Monday. The one she refused initially bc the Bidens didn't pick LSU in their bracket. She wanted to go to the Obama's house instead. Only they didn't invite her, nor did they pick LSU in their bracket either.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
Jeeze. Unmitigated train wreck. Obviously LSU players need guidance and support which Kim and the program seem totally unwilling or unable to provide. I guess an apology is never bad, but I'm pretty sure the W ship has long since sailed for ole Lex.

Maybe she's practicing being nice for their visit to the White House Monday. The one she refused initially bc the Bidens didn't pick LSU in their bracket. She wanted to go to the Obama's house instead. Only they didn't invite her, nor did they pick LSU in their bracket either.
Seems to me has a big chip on her shoulders

That was Angel Reese who said all of those things in your second paragraph

That was Angel Reese who said all of those things in your second paragraph
Morris said this too. But they're all kids, though Morris is an immature 23. Which is ironic since she was one of the oldest players in college ball and used a 5th yr which cost some younger players a spot. Point is, they're all in desperate need of PR guidance which their program seems unwilling to provide.

Jordy did great with her first pitch. Stands were almost empty, which probably helped, she had to fist bump a moose, and she absolutely loped to the mound in true Jordy fashion. Most important thing is she looks really happy. I'm gonna try to stay awake for her game tonight but no promises.

Morris said this too. But they're all kids, though Morris is an immature 23. Which is ironic since she was one of the oldest players in college ball and used a 5th yr which cost some younger players a spot. Point is, they're all in desperate need of PR guidance which their program seems unwilling to provide.

Morris has issued a detailed apology and asked for forgiveness.

Jordy did great with her first pitch. Stands were almost empty, which probably helped, she had to fist bump a moose, and she absolutely loped to the mound in true Jordy fashion. Most important thing is she looks really happy. I'm gonna try to stay awake for her game tonight but no promises.

She was exuding pure joy! 🤩 🥹
God bless her.

They are not kids and when are we going to stop treating these 18-year-old adults like kids? Everyone around these young adults needs to start holding them accountable as adults at 18 so they are not still having childish meltdowns when they are 23 like Morris did. They need to know that what they say and do has consequences and be held accountable for their actions. With Morris, you would have thought she would have learned that actions have consequences when she was let go of her Baylor team as a Freshman. Say that kind of stupid stuff about any workplace or their employees and the likelihood of getting a job there is very slim. Frustrated or not, she needs to own her mistake and move on.

VN Store

Back