WNBA DRAFT

Where does Rickea land?

• Indiana

• Los Angeles

• Chicago

Results are only viewable after voting.
There’s so much ugliness there on the end of Va Tech fans. They swore he’d never leave because he loved the school/state and then lashed out when he did.

People take new jobs independent of the conference realignments, NIL, etc.!

Are the reports true that he left without so much as a public thank you to the team, school, and fans? If so, I can see fans being upset that he pulled a Tennessee Kiffin.

WNBA Draft. Night - where you can tell who has early sponsors based on if they’re wearing Prada or got their outfit off the rack at TJ Max that morning.

Cameron brink looked very…nice in her dress.

WNBA Draft. Night - where you can tell who has early sponsors based on if they’re wearing Prada or got their outfit off the rack at TJ Max that morning.

They need to be careful posting videos of Cam in that dress. Someone at her table was filming her after she was called and you could see her coochie lol. Or as my southern grandma would have said “we can see her breakfast.”

Girl was killing that dress, but that split was maybe an inch or two high for the occasion.

Last edited:

The Prada was not Prada-ing tho. Good for her, but looked very dated. I liked Cameron’s look, but I’m over rosettes already. Angel and Rickea probably had my top looks. To quote my lovely mom, “The Tenneseee girl is gorgeous” 😭

Edited to say: Caitlin’s look was Clueless without the fun colors! Make fashion fun again.

Old man fashion perspective, sure ya'll couldn't wait lol. I didn't like Brink's look at all. I'm not into overly skinny and that was far too much skinny skin for me. I did like Angel's dress alot. Didn't like Caitlin's at all. Just looked strange. Everyone else looked really nice, loved Pilli gown of tribal representation.

Surprise! Nothing came close to Rickea, both outfits. Loved that they were very classey and even sort of simple. When you look like she does, you don't have to over try on the outfit. I particularly thought the red one was gorgeous. She was stunning. Easily the class of the class.

The Prada was not Prada-ing tho. Good for her, but looked very dated. I liked Cameron’s look, but I’m over rosettes already. Angel and Rickea probably had my top looks. To quote my lovely mom, “The Tenneseee girl is gorgeous” 😭

Edited to say: Caitlin’s look was Clueless without the fun colors! Make fashion fun again.
I thought they all looked very nice. Looked classy if that's what they were going for, or looked...racy if that was also what they were going for. Alyssa Pili looked fantastic IMO. I wonder how she got the dress pattern to match her leg tattoos?

RE: Clark...the problem IMO wasn't the outfit; it's that Caitlin didn't style herself to wear the outfit. It literally just looked like Caitlin Clark wearing a $10k outfit or however much it cost, but she didn't have fun with it like the rest of the girls did. Like Nika Muhl who for some reason was sporting a gold tooth...

Old man fashion perspective, sure ya'll couldn't wait lol. I didn't like Brink's look at all. I'm not into overly skinny and that was far too much skinny skin for me. I did like Angel's dress alot. Didn't like Caitlin's at all. Just looked strange. Everyone else looked really nice, loved Pilli gown of tribal representation.

Surprise! Nothing came close to Rickea, both outfits. Loved that they were very classey and even sort of simple. When you look like she does, you don't have to over try on the outfit. I particularly thought the red one was gorgeous. She was stunning. Easily the class of the class.
I didn't see your previous post about Pili, but yeah...agree. Great choice from her. Surprisingly, I didn't see any pictures of Rickea when the media covered the WNBA outfits. Just making sure we could see Angel's red soles 🤣 . And I know that tastes are just individual preferences, but yeah...I was a big fan of Brink's overall aesthetic last night.

I thought they all looked very nice. Looked classy if that's what they were going for, or looked...racy if that was also what they were going for. Alyssa Pili looked fantastic IMO. I wonder how she got the dress pattern to match her leg tattoos?

RE: Clark...the problem IMO wasn't the outfit; it's that Caitlin didn't style herself to wear the outfit. It literally just looked like Caitlin Clark wearing a $10k outfit or however much it cost, but she didn't have fun with it like the rest of the girls did. Like Nika Muhl who for some reason was sporting a gold tooth...
Apparently the initials on the teeth were an homage to her home in Croatia. It’s also the problem for some celebrities. If they don’t have a great stylist negotiating flattering outfits, it’s all for naught.

I didn't see your previous post about Pili, but yeah...agree. Great choice from her. Surprisingly, I didn't see any pictures of Rickea when the media covered the WNBA outfits. Just making sure we could see Angel's red soles 🤣 . And I know that tastes are just individual preferences, but yeah...I was a big fan of Brink's overall aesthetic last night.
Both Sam and Christibeth Paul, the LV videographer, commented on the odd lack of Rickea from all the graphics and coverage. Paul promised to make up for it. It reflected the whole season for Rickea.

I'm pretty sure the way she looked last night will not be lost on the folks in LA. RJ is now completely in the hands of ROC agency and not the LVBHC anymore. I'm sure the media will pick up. ROC already put out a Rickea getting ready video. Jade Li English, her agent, is definitely no slouch.

RE: Clark...the problem IMO wasn't the outfit; it's that Caitlin didn't style herself to wear the outfit. It literally just looked like Caitlin Clark wearing a $10k outfit or however much it cost, but she didn't have fun with it like the rest of the girls did
I know talking about appearance is dicey, but could Caitlin do something with her hair for a special occassion that doesn't look so flat and straight? Not a bad looking young lady, but that perpetually hangy hair does her no favors.

I though Kamilla in red looked very nice. Not near Rickea in red, but nice.

I know talking about appearance is dicey, but could Caitlin do something with her hair for a special occassion that doesn't look so flat and straight? Not a bad looking young lady, but that perpetually hangy hair does her no favors.
LOL yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth. It was her press conference hair with the middle part. It just didn't work for the moment. Kamilla looked nice, but definitely took a page from the circa 2005 playbook before they started copying the NBA and just showed up for draft night either wearing their prom dress or a pants suit they bought for their college internship interviews.

Both Sam and Christibeth Paul, the LV videographer, commented on the odd lack of Rickea from all the graphics and coverage. Paul promised to make up for it. It reflected the whole season for Rickea.

I'm pretty sure the way she looked last night will not be lost on the folks in LA. RJ is now completely in the hands of ROC agency and not the LVBHC anymore. I'm sure the media will pick up. ROC already put out a Rickea getting ready video. Jade Li English, her agent, is definitely no slouch.
The thing about Rickea is most people don’t know her yet, but I was glad that she was finally able to get over 100k followers last night on ig, she gained about 30k followers.

The thing about Rickea is most people don’t know her yet, but I was glad that she was finally able to get over 100k followers last night on ig, she gained about 30k followers.
Holy cow, look at this viewership! No wonder RJ is trending. Big congrats to her and to her stylist on a huge win last night. The word I've heard used most today is 'stunning'.

Reading that then this from his daughter is making me really question this situation

Interesting read… praying for his wife.

That’s just them being dramatic. There was no reason he could not have said thank you to Virginia Tech. He’d be nowhere if they had not given him the opportunity and stuck with with him through a number of mediocre seasons.

Their fans are doing the most, but I can see why they’re upset. He left, never thanked anyone, and then proceeded to raid the team and their recruits.

Not exactly a situation that looks good. Throwing in that his wife has cancer is just an excuse. Obviously that wasn’t more important than doing a radio show and a recruiting visit.

Reactions: VolFuture
That’s just them being dramatic. There was no reason he could not have said thank you to Virginia Tech. He’d be nowhere if they had not given him the opportunity and stuck with with him through a number of mediocre seasons.

Their fans are doing the most, but I can see why they’re upset. He left, never thanked anyone, and then proceeded to raid the team and their recruits.

Not exactly a situation that looks good. Throwing in that his wife has cancer is just an excuse. Obviously that wasn’t more important than doing a radio show and a recruiting visit.
This is exactly what I thought. Really bad look to bring her mom/his wife into it as some criticism shield. Hes done media. He’s been on radio shows. He’s recruited. He changed jobs. He moved. It’s SUCH a bad look by him. As someone with cancer in my family I’m pissed she even mentioned that.

Reactions: VolBall09

VN Store

Back