WNBA draft

WNBA mock draft: Rhyne Howard returns to top spot after Atlanta trades for No. 1 pick

First Round
1. Atlanta Dream: Rhyne Howard
2. Indiana Fever: NaLyssa Smith
3. Washington Mystics: Shakira Austin
4. Indiana Fever: Nyara Sabally
5. New York Liberty: Elissa Cunane
6. Indiana Fever: Emily Engstler
7. Dallas Wings: Rae Burrell
8. Minnesota Lynx: Sika Kone
9. Los Angeles Sparks: Kierstan Bell
10. Indiana Fever: Destanni Henderson
11. Las Vegas Aces: Naz Hillmon
12. Connecticut Sun: Christyn Williams

Second Round
13. Minnesota Lynx: Evina Westbrook, G, UConn
14. Washington Mystics: Veronica Burton, G, Northwestern
15. Atlanta Dream: Olivia Nelson-Ododa, F, UConn
16. Los Angeles Sparks: Lorela Cubaj, F, Georgia Tech
17. Seattle Storm: Nia Clouden, G, Michigan State
18. Seattle Storm: Jade Melbourne, G, Australia
19. Los Angeles Sparks: Queen Egbo, C, Baylor
20. Indiana Fever: Jenna Staiti, C, Georgia
21. Seattle Storm: Lexie Hull, G, Stanford
22. Minnesota Lynx: Maya Dodson, F, Notre Dame
23. Las Vegas Aces: Khayla Pointer, G, LSU
24. Connecticut Sun: Mya Hollingshed, F, Colorado

Third round
25. Indiana Fever: Jordan Lewis, G, Baylor
26. Phoenix Mercury: Ameshya Williams-Holliday, C, Jackson State
27. Los Angeles Sparks: Kianna Smith, G, Louisville
28. Minnesota Lynx: Reka Dombai, G, Hungary
29. New York Liberty: Chloe Bibby, F, Maryland
30. Dallas Wings: Vivian Gray, F, Texas Tech
31. Dallas Wings: Joanne Allen-Taylor, G, Texas
32. Phoenix Mercury: Jasmine Dickey, F, Delaware
33. Seattle Storm: Hannah Sjerven, F, South Dakota
34. Indiana Fever: Aisha Sheppard, G, Virginia Tech
35. Las Vegas Aces: Macee Williams, F, IUPUI
36. Connecticut Sun: Kayla Wells, G, Texas A&M

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Maybe drafted late 3rd round, but minimal to no chance of making a roster. She's an undersized inside player who would need to play the perimeter in the W, and she lacks the skillset to do so. This is one of the hardest leagues to make a final roster, so you pretty much have to have the complete package in training camp.
Completely agree.

Our girl is all grown up 😭

Other than the fact our own Rae (all grown up indeed) is in the picture, the thing I like best about the photo is the variety of “dress up” clothes the group chose. The young ladies feel free to dress up the way they feel the best. What a wonderful change from the days when one had to dress a certain way to be accepted. So proud for all of them!
(The above comment does not pertain to Kim Mulkey who desperately needs to rethink her wardrobe 😂)

Other than the fact our own Rae (all grown up indeed) is in the picture, the thing I like best about the photo is the variety of “dress up” clothes the group chose. The young ladies feel free to dress up the way they feel the best. What a wonderful change from the days when one had to dress a certain way to be accepted. So proud for all of them!
(The above comment does not pertain to Kim Mulkey who desperately needs to rethink her wardrobe 😂)
Shakira borrowed an outfit from Kim though 😂.

Does seem to be taking a page from the NBA where they've moved towards individuality from office attire.

I missed what you were talking about, what was it exactly? If it was intentional I would be surprised, pegged Holly as classier than that.
She was walking around the floor doing interviews. I don’t think it was intentional either, she couldn’t get to every table, but she literally skipped right by Rae’s and went to interview Smith’s table.

Reactions: VolBall09
Lexie is a great selection for Indiana. She plays incredibly hard on both ends and has the size and guard skills to impact the next level. She can really light a team up, can not play off her. Saw some teams try…

VN Store

Back