Witten is coming back

utvols74

Shouldn't be too long b/4 we hear that Witten's oldest son is a legacy recruit. I mean, he's been in/around the league now for 16 years; about to start his 16th season after a 1-year sabbatical.

BearCat204

Beaver Hunter
This is a great move. I think he can still contribute, and he needed out of the booth in a way that saves face. Hopefully that won't be his lasting memory and he can be a factor for the Cowboys next year. He had been slow for a few years and still produced. Maybe a year off has him feeling rejuvenated. He always was an ironman.
Its an awfully big risk for him IMO, but he didnt ask me.

YankeeVol

Raise Hell Eat Cornbread
This is a great move. I think he can still contribute, and he needed out of the booth in a way that saves face. Hopefully that won't be his lasting memory and he can be a factor for the Cowboys next year. He had been slow for a few years and still produced. Maybe a year off has him feeling rejuvenated. He always was an ironman.
He's a HOFer (should be 1st Ballot) before coming back. I don't see the point

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Not known for concussions. My opinion is based on him leaving at a productive level. Not everyone gets to do that.
It wouldn't take much to be their best tight end, and from that perspective, he would still be productive. He's good for 40-60 catches, if healthy. As long as you still belong and don't become 2019 Dirk, I'm good with any player playing after falling off.

KBVol

He's a HOFer (should be 1st Ballot) before coming back. I don't see the point
Once you hang em, it’s over....better make sure the tank is completely empty if you’re still healthy. He’s still healthy, guess the tank wasn’t empty. Hope he has a nice year or two in his comeback and finishes his career healthy and with no regrets.

VN Store

Sponsors