Wish Nike would make Authentic bball shorts again

Not 90s but remember when they wore shorts like this
7-excessively-baggy-basketball-shorts-worst-sports-uniform-innovations.jpg

I have several pair from the Bruce Pearl years because a buddy of mine was the equipment manager. I'm 6'5" and have Kenny Hall's old jersey shorts and they're waaaay below my knee. It's hilariously awesome.

Ones the sell now are not authentic. They use to sell them and Nba ones, guess they didn’t sell enough of them to keep making them I guess.

Its only a matter of time before the baggy look is back in style. I remember when it was in, if anyone came out in short shorts they'd be laughed off the court. Fashion is weird like that.
What you tell your wife when she’s about to throw away all those shorts that you don’t wear

I see nothing wrong with the shorts on the UT player..Hodge however needs to give his daddy his shorts back.

What you tell your wife when she’s about to throw away all those shorts that you don’t wear
Lmao nope I've pretty much conformed for the most part. Parted with my last baggy pair a few years ago. I will say this...baggy jeans are much more comfortable than skinny jeans. But I dont wear skinny jeans I wear what the kids call "dad jeans" fml I'm getting old

Lmao nope I've pretty much conformed for the most part. Parted with my last baggy pair a few years ago. I will say this...baggy jeans are much more comfortable than skinny jeans. But I dont wear skinny jeans I wear what the kids call "dad jeans" fml I'm getting old
Hey, getting old isn’t so bad. At least I don’t have to try and squeeze myself into skinny jeans!

VN Store

Back