Wisconsin game on Peacock

Few things to know about Peacock and live sports, Once the event starts, there is no "View from the start" it does not work like a DVR, it picks up where it is live. Also, if you pause it, once the broadcast is over it stops.
If for some reason you want to watch the replay when it is over, it generally takes 2 hours or so before it is available.
Just wanted everyone to be aware.

It’s kind of weird since the Big 10 Network is affiliated with Fox Sports and Peacock is an NBC/Comcast media property. Maybe the conference rights package only comes into play when the teams are both from that conference and the individual schools get to make their own deals for the out of conference games.
Ive had B10 Network for years and never watch it

Looking at Basketball for tonight..Peacock has about 5 Big Ten games on tonight...the Texas A&M vs OSU is on at 7p.m....and a few others...
Think I will be watching AZ and Duke at 7. My wife will be streaming UK vs Texas A&M Commerce , which I only care about the under in that one.

Reactions: knoxvol52
no - but anyone with internet can sign up for it and then cancel a couple days later
Thanks. Unfortunately I have to work tonight until about 11:00 and was hoping to catch replay on the long commute home. Guess I’ll catch Freak’s when it loads.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
thankfully the Vols Illinois game is on CBS

Installed the app on my Apple tv and if you stream the game through that, it’s available in 4k hdr

Installed the Peacock app on my Apple tv and if you stream the game through that, it’s available in 4k hdr

I'll Venmo someone $3 if they promise to share their peacock login info afterwards (must be well known member). Just message me and we'll work out the details.

It's ridiculous they have this game on Peacock in the first place. I'd like to avoid signing up for another streaming service and split the cost.

Reactions: tn4elvis
I'll Venmo someone $3 if they promise to share their peacock login info afterwards (must be well known member). Just message me and we'll work out the details.

It's ridiculous they have this game on Peacock in the first place. I'd like to avoid signing up for another streaming service and split the cost.
About as stupid as Amazon with Thursday night NFL

Reactions: Vols All Day
oh-come-on-jim-carrey.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Everybody has been paying about $12/month for ESPN for decades. They just aren’t aware of it since the basic tier isn’t itemized and that’s typically where ESPN resides. A lot of non-sports fans gave been subsidizing ESPN for the rest of us.

VN Store

Back