Windy's football discussion thread.

What’s everyone’s opinion about the guidance that Arch is getting from his father, uncles, and grandfather? Wouldn’t at least one of them bring up a concern about his going to a school that immediately winds up on probation for some sort of stupidity? Or loses its coach for same?

I wouldn’t think that either LSU or Kiffin would be that attractive.

What’s everyone’s opinion about the guidance that Arch is getting from his father, uncles, and grandfather? Wouldn’t at least one of them bring up a concern about his going to a school that immediately winds up on probation for some sort of stupidity? Or loses its coach for same?

So you’re saying…

Arch to The Hill.

Has anyone even considered that if LSU is stupid enough to go after Kiffin, they may wait to see who is hired to replace him. Ultimately it will be a buisness decision and who could blame him.

Peyton came to UT because Ole Miss was about to go on probation -- that from the SEC Storied, Book of Manning

Reactions: VolNExile
Lol, yes it would. OM get Tennesseed by Kiffin and it would have been us again if some had their way. Lol.
Now you don't leave Tennessee for LSU but you do leave Ole Miss for Tennessee our LSU . LSU is around alot of talent and Manning.

Last edited:
Kiffin lacks the character to lead young men, to be a college football coach. Desperate university administrators who hire him anyway make a deal with the devil. The price for their sins will be extracted.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back