Windy's football discussion thread.

Water under the bridge. Snap and clear. New season.

Bama...WGWTFA! And windy will be there to witness the GLORY OF IT ALL:)

Water under the bridge. Snap and clear. New season.

Bama...WGWTFA! And windy be there to witness the GLORY OF IT ALL:)

If we win that game I'm wearing my "Windy is my hero shirt" every other game this year.

Oh, I believe the Florida victory. After a miserable first half, Tennessee D stood up and stuffed 'em. The Vols O moved the ball and put points on the board. It wasn't a fluke. It wasn't UF making a rash of mistakes. It was Team 120 rising up and puttin' a whoopin' on 'em. GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh, I believe the Florida victory. After a miserable first half, Tennessee D stood up and stuffed 'em. The Vols O moved the ball and put points on the board. It wasn't a fluke. It wasn't UF making a rash of mistakes. It was Team 120 rising up and puttin' a whoopin' on 'em. GBO.

That second half was the most enjoyable half of football I've seen in years. It's honestly like you could literally feel it was gonna happen, and Florida couldn't stop it!

I am grateful and gleeful for the victory in Athens last year. Tennessee was helped by UGA's stupid and foolish mistakes. The Vols had a shot, took it, and won the game on the final play. Anyone who doesn't like that should stick to being a Tennessee softball fan. GBO.

Windy...
SavingPvtRyan_359Pyxurz.jpg

f*** Bama. f*** Bama!

Oh I know we won, but I still find it hard to believe we came back in the 2nd half and dominated to win. That is just not like the vols!

Windy...
SavingPvtRyan_359Pyxurz.jpg

f*** Bama. f*** Bama!

I respect Bama. However, I have a raging hate for them, especially during game week.

Gators...I only have hate for them.

While on active duty, my best friends were all gator and bama fans. Strange?:)

VN Store

Back